Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aHHH im so jealous right now, i want to watch but idk if i have the energy, what time is it on like on standard time?

I think it's supposed to be on at midnight, but my tv is weird so it's on at 9...but I don't think it's the full EMAs because it says it's only on for one hour. I think the full EMAs are on Friday.

I think it's supposed to be on at midnight, but my tv is weird so it's on at 9...but I don't think it's the full EMAs because it says it's only on for one hour. I think the full EMAs are on Friday.

Aww...im not going to be home...

But I'll be doing something much more exciting that night...:naughty: :naughty:

hahah.

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

im so mad though. I'm SOO stupid!! I'm so mad at myself. If i told you it would be a long story. to sum it all up, I just got back from Ocean Ranch (a random entertainment/food place) with my friend. And when we were there, my crush was there. I still can't believe it. We just turned a corner, and he was there. And so we saw him tons of times just walking around, and he was talking on his phone. and i told myself 'if i have a chance, im gonna go talk to him'. and i had sooo many chances, but i didnt. we were sitting out side of a pizza place, and he comes out of the pizza place with some food and a drink, and he sits at the table RIGHT next to us!! If i just leaned over, i could touch him!! and it was the most perfect opportunity that you could ever get to go talk to him!! but i was soo scared and stupid that i didnt!! god!!! he looked kinda sad though. i just wanted to go over there and give him a huuggee hug, (and a kiss :das: )!!!!!! im so sad though. i still cant believe i didnt go talk to him. it's like we're like drawn to eachother. I think im psychic or sumthing.. i had a feeling he was gonna be there. and the next thing i know, he's there. :wub2:

and right after that, my friend's sister came to pick us up. I regret that i didnt talk to him!! ugghh! I'll go talk to him wednesday. for sure.

but anyways. Theres my "short" sum up. ;)

how's everyone?

hahah.

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

im so mad though. I'm SOO stupid!! I'm so mad at myself. If i told you it would be a long story. to sum it all up, I just got back from Ocean Ranch (a random entertainment/food place) with my friend. And when we were there, my crush was there. I still can't believe it. We just turned a corner, and he was there. And so we saw him tons of times just walking around, and he was talking on his phone. and i told myself 'if i have a chance, im gonna go talk to him'. and i had sooo many chances, but i didnt. we were sitting out side of a pizza place, and he comes out of the pizza place with some food and a drink, and he sits at the table RIGHT next to us!! If i just leaned over, i could touch him!! and it was the most perfect opportunity that you could ever get to go talk to him!! but i was soo scared and stupid that i didnt!! god!!! he looked kinda sad though. i just wanted to go over there and give him a huuggee hug, (and a kiss :das: )!!!!!! im so sad though. i still cant believe i didnt go talk to him. it's like we're like drawn to eachother. I think im psychic or sumthing.. i had a feeling he was gonna be there. and the next thing i know, he's there. :wub2:

and right after that, my friend's sister came to pick us up. I regret that i didnt talk to him!! ugghh! I'll go talk to him wednesday. for sure.

how's everyone?

That's crazy! hhahahaha, just your luck he'd be there :lmao:

Do you not have school on tuesday or soemthing?

hahah.

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

how's everyone?

There's always a next time! :biggrin2:

hahaaha i know!! i'm telling you, somethings going on between us...

I had no school today. :)

aww...that's so cute!

no school today either...

and tomorrow, i'm not going to any classes since i get to go around with some of my drama kids and advertise our school play!...so its almost like no school!

aww...that's so cute!

no school today either...

and tomorrow, i'm not going to any classes since i get to go around with some of my drama kids and advertise our school play!...so its almost like no school!

LUCKY! I have to go to all of my classes tomorrow, but I get to leave at 12:20 instead of sitting in the library for hours!

mika's church! i love that term lol

yeah i know!! Cali really needs someone as good as Mika... u know.. i think that most of the good musicians ar european [well.. for me n.n]

but heeey! maybe mr.Mika is gonna visit us soon dont you think?

i hope so :S

yeah i know!! Cali really needs someone as good as Mika... u know.. i think that most of the good musicians ar european [well.. for me n.n]

Gosh, I hope he comes too! I'll so be there!:bleh:

Welcome to the MFC and to our beautiful Cali thread!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I agree with you! :naughty:

'Tis the truth!