Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And its not like I can just sit down and do nothing now...I still have more boxes to unload, and school and my drama production opens tomorrow!

At least its thankgiving next week...:thumb_yello:

OOOOH what drama production is it??? My school just did "A streetcar named desire"; it was AMAZING!

OOOOH what drama production is it??? My school just did "A streetcar named desire"; it was AMAZING!

It's called Mirror Mirror....we write the scenes around a common theme, this year its movies...we have little skits and dance numbers...its a traditon at my school...

Our spring play is going to be Arsenic and Old Lace...I can't wait...auditions are in December...

It's called Mirror Mirror....we write the scenes around a common theme, this year its movies...we have little skits and dance numbers...its a traditon at my school...

Our spring play is going to be Arsenic and Old Lace...I can't wait...auditions are in December...

Oooh sounds like fun!!!

OMG I KNOW!!!!

I'm fabulous!

Opening night went awesome and we went out to Denny's afterwards and school was a late start today and I have no homework...I'm in a very good mood right now...

Yayy! Sounds like you're having a great day! I still have about 1 and a half hours of hw left :P

hhheeeeeyyy hey heeyy!

A WHOLE WEEK OFF!! ahhH! No school for a whole week! That is just amazing right there...

And barely any homework! but it sucks coz everyones going to Hawaii someplace or on a cruise. And I'm just stuck here at home! But i'm gonna make it as fun as i can!! I'll make plans every day and do random stuff ;)

how is everyone? i havent been on here in a long time!

hhheeeeeyyy hey heeyy!

A WHOLE WEEK OFF!! ahhH! No school for a whole week! That is just amazing right there...

And barely any homework! but it sucks coz everyones going to Hawaii someplace or on a cruise. And I'm just stuck here at home! But i'm gonna make it as fun as i can!! I'll make plans every day and do random stuff ;)

I DONT WANT THIS WEEK TO END! evurrrr! i know all my friends are gone and im stuck here but its ok some people are stuck with me! lol, well i hope that i can get my mika dvd sooooon!

hhheeeeeyyy hey heeyy!

That's so unfair! I only get 2 days off! :sneaky2: My school sucks:thumbdown: haha

EDIT: Did you talk to Daniel? :das:

I get three days off next week, but I have THREE tests on Tuesday!

So, I went to Circuit City to get the Mika DVD and they had it, but I thought that it was supposed to come in a book thing, so I didn't buy it and then I realized that maybe the book edition is only in the UK...So, is the deluxe edition only in the UK?

I get three days off next week, but I have THREE tests on Tuesday!

So, I went to Circuit City to get the Mika DVD and they had it, but I thought that it was supposed to come in a book thing, so I didn't buy it and then I realized that maybe the book edition is only in the UK...So, is the deluxe edition only in the UK?

You didn't buy it!? :fish:

Good going.:thumb_yello: hahaha I'm kidding

Well I thought the book one was a special edition version, but I'm not sure if it's only for the UK

You didn't buy it!? :fish:

Good going.:thumb_yello: hahaha I'm kidding

Well I thought the book one was a special edition version, but I'm not sure if it's only for the UK

HEY! :sad: Haha I really wanted to buy it but I thought it was supposed to be the book one. In Circuit City, they had 3 copies of the regular DVD. So, if they only sell the book version in the UK, then I'll go back to Circuit City tomorrow and buy it.:sad:

HEY! :sad: Haha I really wanted to buy it but I thought it was supposed to be the book one. In Circuit City, they had 3 copies of the regular DVD. So, if they only sell the book version in the UK, then I'll go back to Circuit City tomorrow and buy it.:sad:

Yeah I wanted the book one too, but I was sort of desperate so I just got the DVD one, which is practically identical.