Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa, my school is playing against your school in the girls tennis CIF finals on Monday....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh wonder who's gonna win :biggrin2:

hahah umm MY SCHOOL! HA!

obviously :bleh:

we'll see who wins haha. Both our schools are pretty good i guess :mf_rosetinted:

Done! hehehe the day Mika comes to LA again will be the BEST DAY EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHHGGG I KNOW!! We have to have a party!!! And go there in the same car so we can build up the excitement!!! AAHHHH! i CANNOT WAIT!

Annoyed? Pshhhhh haha

I'm pretty good. I saw the movie "Dan In Real Life" (the one with Steve Carrell) and I cried haha. I'm becoming more of a softy - it's gross:thumbdown:

hahaa aawwww... is it good?

I'm such a softy. Being a softy isnt a bad thing. Mika's a softy :bleh:

heyyyy everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!

did you get the DVD yet!!!???

when does your break start? what days do you have off?

hahah umm MY SCHOOL! HA!

obviously :bleh:

we'll see who wins haha. Both our schools are pretty good i guess :mf_rosetinted:

AAAHHHGGG I KNOW!! We have to have a party!!! And go there in the same car so we can build up the excitement!!! AAHHHH! i CANNOT WAIT!

hahaa aawwww... is it good?

I'm such a softy. Being a softy isnt a bad thing. Mika's a softy :bleh:

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!

did you get the DVD yet!!!???

when does your break start? what days do you have off?

i need to take Lucky a bath. He smells disgusting.

i'LL BE BACK :mf_rosetinted:

I havent been in here in FOREVER, it seems like

ok so i went hunting for the dvd yesterday, wasnt anywhere - i tried best buy, circuit city,borders, and barnes n nobles - so when i went to borders i asked a lady adn she said we could just have mailed to you if you want us to...and i was like of course so its coming in 2 weeks, patience arya patience!

so yeah...

I havent been in here in FOREVER, it seems like

ok so i went hunting for the dvd yesterday, wasnt anywhere - i tried best buy, circuit city,borders, and barnes n nobles - so when i went to borders i asked a lady adn she said we could just have mailed to you if you want us to...and i was like of course so its coming in 2 weeks, patience arya patience!

so yeah...

My mom is getting it for me tomorrow :naughty:

VANESSA! Your school's tennis team won hahah. I thought they would, because they're ranked #1 and we are #3.

My mom is getting it for me tomorrow

VANESSA! Your school's tennis team won hahah. I thought they would, because they're ranked #1 and we are #3.

yayyy!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG There is this guy who goes to my school and he is soooooooo nice hehehehe:blush-anim-cl:

oooooooohhh Amanda!! :naughty::das: heheh whats his name?

Well if I cried then it must be good haha. "softy" :naughty:

How's no school? :sneaky2:

hah geez okay.

ohh no school is amazing. Not having to wake up at 6:30 and sleeping in til 12. no homework. Not having to see my ugly teacher's faces.having fun. But i do miss daniel :(

how's school? when do you get off?

I KNOW!!! Grrrrrr!!!! But I don't think things are going well with him and his gf...:bleh: I'm mean! Hehehe.

omgosh your love life is like the paramore song MISERY BUSINESSS....just wait for a while and then once she breaks his heart, he'll be yours! lol :thumb_yello:

teehee

Lucky butt...I still have tomorrow...

Did you see? Mika said he's coming to the US right after his UK tour sometime next year!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i know! but my parents only let me see concerts in san diego so if is in LA, no chance of seeing him at all :thumbdown:

whatever, watching his concert performances on youtube are worth it:biggrin2:

i know! but my parents only let me see concerts in san diego so if is in LA, no chance of seeing him at all :thumbdown:

whatever, watching his concert performances on youtube are worth it:biggrin2:

Are you serious? That sucks ass.

I KNOW!!!! ill live...i mean im turning 18 in may and mika will come again and then i can totally go n see him then! hopefully

Well at least you're being mature about it. I'd hold a grudge against my mom forever haha

Well at least you're being mature about it. I'd hold a grudge against my mom forever haha

well yeah once that time comes when the dates are out, ill start begging and pleading and hoping to my parents and then ill become like a straight A student, but it wont work...lol, i just hope that he can come down to sD hopefully?

well yeah once that time comes when the dates are out, ill start begging and pleading and hoping to my parents and then ill become like a straight A student, but it wont work...lol, i just hope that he can come down to sD hopefully?

Not even with straight A's?

Yowza, I'm sorry :sad: