Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Hahah I don't want to see the film either. I'm more into the comedy type. But Freddie Highmore is little kid cute, I agree, even though he is not a little kid haha.

Yeah I agree with you. Ooo yay I'm going to see "Enchanted" tomorrow:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, remember that old disney channel movie Susie Q!!! I have a huge list in my head of all the old disney channel movies and shows and also nickelodeon old shows.

Susie Q

Motorcrossed

Bug Juice!

Escape from witch mountain

The Famous Jet Jackson!!

OUT OF THE BOX!

PB AND J OTTER!

BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE!

TOOTHLESS!

HOCUS POCUS!

dont look under the bed

Zenon!

and tons more!

on nick theres Kablaam and ahh real monsters! and more that i cant think of right now!

Soooo, I won't be able to go on the MFC or Facebook for the rest of the week (until next Saturday at about 1ish) because I'm taking the SAT next Saturday so I have to go into intense study mode. Just thought I would let you all know. Because I'm not ignoring my fellow Mika lovers!

Soooo, I won't be able to go on the MFC or Facebook for the rest of the week (until next Saturday at about 1ish) because I'm taking the SAT next Saturday so I have to go into intense study mode. Just thought I would let you all know. Because I'm not ignoring my fellow Mika lovers!

Aww man that sucks, but good luck!:thumb_yello:

meee too! well ill see you guys next week as well since i have college apps and SATs and school, omgosh major STRESSSSSSSSSSS...but see ya SOON:biggrin2:

meee too! well ill see you guys next week as well since i have college apps and SATs and school, omgosh major STRESSSSSSSSSSS...but see ya SOON:biggrin2:

eew...sorry bout that...

*dances since she already took the SAT*

Good luck!:biggrin2:

awww :(

good luck!!

When are you supposed to take that SAT? Should I be taking it now? hmmm... i know nothing about this...

Hey guys, so you know how we said we would get together at disneyland during winter break?! Well, me and fmbm can't really afford the tickets (coz theyre like 100 bucks) so maybe we can just hang out at the irvine spectrum!! It's generally close to all of us!! Just fmbm and lollipopgirl would probably have to come a bit farther, but I guess it would be the easiest for all of us, including money wise and transportation wise...

So during winter break, we can all hang out at the spectrum!! woooo! mika party!!

And after we can like go to my house and watch the dvd, or we can go somewhere else like fashion island!! It's gonna be so funnn!!!

;)

good luck!!

When are you supposed to take that SAT? Should I be taking it now? hmmm... i know nothing about this...

Hey guys, so you know how we said we would get together at disneyland during winter break?! Well, me and fmbm can't really afford the tickets (coz theyre like 100 bucks) so maybe we can just hang out at the irvine spectrum!! It's generally close to all of us!! Just fmbm and lollipopgirl would probably have to come a bit farther, but I guess it would be the easiest for all of us, including money wise and transportation wise...

So during winter break, we can all hang out at the spectrum!! woooo! mika party!!

And after we can like go to my house and watch the dvd, or we can go somewhere else like fashion island!! It's gonna be so funnn!!!

;)

Fashion Island? :lmao:

What is that? haha

good luck!!

;)

Thank you! Hehehe I've trickily made my way onto the internet muahaha.

Usually you take the SAT during Junior year or the Fall of Senior year. So you have a while to wait....lucky duck! Hahaha.

Hmmmmm Well seeing as I won't be here during winter break....Haha. When does your school get winter break?

Thank you! Hehehe I've trickily made my way onto the internet muahaha.

Usually you take the SAT during Junior year or the Fall of Senior year. So you have a while to wait....lucky duck! Hahaha.

Hmmmmm Well seeing as I won't be here during winter break....Haha. When does your school get winter break?

awww no i forgot about that!!! Gosh darn it!! ugghh!

We'll have to figure something else out then..

Coz youre going to LONDON... :sneaky2:

take me with you? :tears: