Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!!! :woot_jump:

It's going to be awesome just meeting everyone from here, AND we get to see Mika the same night.

I can't wait to see Lolly again, and meet all the other Cali peeps.

I know! I can't wait to hear "How Much Do You Love Me" live!!

Well I have to go to bed now. Goodnight!:biggrin2:

OH GOD YOU GUYS your conversations are making me shake uncontrollably!!! IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

we NEED to all meet up somewhere in LA together! I'm gonna leave at like 9 in the morning or something haha

AHHHHHHH! And artsy and nono and amanda and taylor and arya and all the best people on mfc AHH!

OH GOD YOU GUYS your conversations are making me shake uncontrollably!!! IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

we NEED to all meet up somewhere in LA together! I'm gonna leave at like 9 in the morning or something haha

AHHHHHHH! And artsy and nono and amanda and taylor and arya and all the best people on mfc AHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! im already dreaming about that day!!!! 11 11 11 11 11

YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAA!!!! ok well time to sleep now, ttyl :biggrin2:

Do you remember when people started queueing up last time? I know you were like the first people there, but at what time did a line form?

Do you remember when people started queueing up last time? I know you were like the first people there, but at what time did a line form?

hmmmm well sivan said she got there at like 11 haha but more the line kept forming throughout the day, but the time when most people were there was like 6-6:30 ish

OH GOSH GUYS WE'RE GONNA RELIVE THE WHOLE AMAZING EXPERIENCE OVER AGAIN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

i am so amazingly excited...

hmmmm well sivan said she got there at like 11 haha but more the line kept forming throughout the day, but the time when most people were there was like 6-6:30 ish

OH GOSH GUYS WE'RE GONNA RELIVE THE WHOLE AMAZING EXPERIENCE OVER AGAIN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

i am so amazingly excited...

Ok, I'll get there at 10 or something haha.

I'm so psyched!!!!

I know!!! I have a Chem. test tomorrow and I'm doing practice problems and I cannot get ANY of them right! It's so horrible :shocked:

Yeah I just had a chemistry test today and I didn't know ANYTHING. So, I went in to my chemistry teacher's class at lunch to get help and she freakin' yelled at me because I didn't know what to do and I was about to cry (I cry when people yell at me) so yeah, it sucked

Yeah I just had a chemistry test today and I didn't know ANYTHING. So, I went in to my chemistry teacher's class at lunch to get help and she freakin' yelled at me because I didn't know what to do and I was about to cry (I cry when people yell at me) so yeah, it sucked

Awww I'm sorry! Your chemistry teacher sounds mean. Today, my chem. teacher and I were talking in the middle of class about the difficulty level of the class, and she said "I think it's pretty easy to get an A in this class. If you do your homework and study a lot, you'll get an A for sure". So I said "Well, I study for 3 hours before the test, and I spend 2 hours a night on chem hw, and I have a B". So she went all nervous and weird and walked away...it was scary...And now I'm scared for the test tomorrow because we have one chem reaction test per month and I always get an F on it and I almost cried today in class because I realized that I HAVE to get an A on it!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Awww I'm sorry! Your chemistry teacher sounds mean. Today, my chem. teacher and I were talking in the middle of class about the difficulty level of the class, and she said "I think it's pretty easy to get an A in this class. If you do your homework and study a lot, you'll get an A for sure". So I said "Well, I study for 3 hours before the test, and I spend 2 hours a night on chem hw, and I have a B". So she went all nervous and weird and walked away...it was scary...And now I'm scared for the test tomorrow because we have one chem reaction test per month and I always get an F on it and I almost cried today in class because I realized that I HAVE to get an A on it!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Awwwww I'm sorry. I'm sure you're 100 times better than I am so just don't stress it. I'm sure you'll do fine!:wink2:

Awwwww I'm sorry. I'm sure you're 100 times better than I am so just don't stress it. I'm sure you'll do fine!:wink2:

But really, it's IMPOSSIBLE!!! How am I supposed to randomly write out the reactants and products for "a solution of diamminesilver(I) chloride is treated with dilute nitric acid." ??????????? GAH!!! How? WHAT? :boxed:

But really, it's IMPOSSIBLE!!! How am I supposed to randomly write out the reactants and products for "a solution of diamminesilver(I) chloride is treated with dilute nitric acid." ??????????? GAH!!! How? WHAT? :boxed:

Yeah are you speaking english?:blink:

Yeah are you speaking english?:blink:

I know! Seriously!!! And I'm one of the only people in my class who doesn't understand how to do these!!! It's like when I think I know how to write the formula and it all fits, the real answer has random ions and acids and bases and ligands and WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE! Oh crud...

I know! Seriously!!! And I'm one of the only people in my class who doesn't understand how to do these!!! It's like when I think I know how to write the formula and it all fits, the real answer has random ions and acids and bases and ligands and WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE! Oh crud...

Well at least most of my class doesn't know what htey're doing either :naughty:

I think I'm going to switch out of honors into regular chemistry. I can't handle this class. She moves too fast and just talks to much haha