• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy cat :naughty:

haha

Hey whats up??!

haha everyone's so hyper!

nothing is up :bleh:

i just watched recorded gilmore girls episodes (best show ever) for like 2 hours and then i got up from the couch and took some steps to the computer and sat down and now i am typing what you are reading right now but obviously im not typing it right this second that youre reading it coz thats not possible and it wouldnt make sense because it's already posted and you cant post it while youre typing what youre saying and im listening to some songs of a certain band that i just discovered from a certain gilmore girls episode that i had been watching.

haha everyone's so hyper!

nothing is up :bleh:

i just watched recorded gilmore girls episodes (best show ever) for like 2 hours and then i got up from the couch and took some steps to the computer and sat down and now i am typing what you are reading right now but obviously im not typing it right this second that youre reading it coz thats not possible and it wouldnt make sense because it's already posted and you cant post it while youre typing what youre saying and im listening to some songs of a certain band that i just discovered from a certain gilmore girls episode that i had been watching.

Gilmore Girls:lmao:

sorry. hahaha

Girl, you be crazyyyy:naughty:

That's the spirit!:thumb_yello:

I'm always tired on friday:thumbdown:

i know, its like the whole weeks sleep comes on friday for me!

i miss the feeling of knowing the weekends coming and just sitting at home yenno?

ever since i got a job, it feels like i dont have any weekends

i feel like this dog in fast motion :dog:

i know, its like the whole weeks sleep comes on friday for me!

i miss the feeling of knowing the weekends coming and just sitting at home yenno?

ever since i got a job, it feels like i dont have any weekends

i feel like this dog in fast motion :dog:

Yeah I agree with you (except I don't have a job so I wouldn't know, though I am working for my mom on sunday)

nono the pic you drew in your siggy IS AMAZING!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

mmmmm airborne...

haha, the lime flavour is the best :P

Awww thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

And I agree with you, the lime flavor is the best:naughty:

im awesome!!! but im mad at myself coz i wanted to wake up at like 5:30 but i turned off the alarm and woke up at 11 haha

and everyone else???

Hahah awww that's early!!! 11am is late.hhaha. I got home at 11 last night from a dinner and now I'm soooo tired!!! GAH the dinner was weird; two of my friends were trying to force me to ask that guy to formal :roftl:

oh that british guy!? ewwwww haha! :roftl:

we have to hang out soon!

Yes haha. He was at the dinner and most of the girls were throwing themselves at him (so to speak), so me and about 3 others were just sitting at the other side of the table taking photos of us pretending to be models hahahahaha. It was really random.

We must!!! !!! !!!

Yes haha. He was at the dinner and most of the girls were throwing themselves at him (so to speak), so me and about 3 others were just sitting at the other side of the table taking photos of us pretending to be models hahahahaha. It was really random.

We must!!! !!! !!!

aww haha :roftl: sounds like fun! xD

6 DAYS!!!