Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

welcoooommee!

:bleh:

gosh im obsessed with across the universe haha

Hahaha I never ended up seeing that film! :biggrin2:

How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu todayyyyyyyyyyyy?

So I AM being forced into asking that guy to formal now...my friends have got me locked into the situation :roftl:

MIKA!!!! hahahaha woooo.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I never ended up seeing that film! :biggrin2:

How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu todayyyyyyyyyyyy?

So I AM being forced into asking that guy to formal now...my friends have got me locked into the situation :roftl:

MIKA!!!! hahahaha woooo.

aww haha amanda. well it could be good fun if you went with him!!! :wink2::naughty: hahah

I'm pretty good! i have a test tomorow and this week and next week left until i get break!! oww!

you NEED to see across the universe.

MIKA!!! hahah WOOOO!! :woot_jump:

aww haha amanda. well it could be good fun if you went with him!!! :wink2::naughty: hahah

I'm pretty good! i have a test tomorow and this week and next week left until i get break!! oww!

you NEED to see across the universe.

MIKA!!! hahah WOOOO!! :woot_jump:

I suppose so haha.

That's good! I had two tests today :thumbdown: AND I have my history final next week but then I'm leavingggggggggggggggggg.

OK OK OK I will!!!!!!!

MiKa mIkA YEAH!

I suppose so haha.

That's good! I had two tests today :thumbdown: AND I have my history final next week but then I'm leavingggggggggggggggggg.

OK OK OK I will!!!!!!!

MiKa mIkA YEAH!

Leaving???? where to????

good luck on those tests!!!! :thumb_yello:

You're going to England too??! GAH. Why is nobody going at the same time as me? I was so excited, thinking I'd see MFCers, but no one's going to be there when I finally get there.:thumbdown:

How come everyone gets to go besides me? :sad:

Why are you complaining? There are a million MFcers in England

I'm going to London, and I'll only be there for a couple of days, and so far, I haven't found anyone to meet.

Ah well...I'll be with friends who probably won't allow me any free time to see MFCers anyways.

And I'll take you with me! You'd have to pretend to be my cousin, but it could work.:naughty:

I'm going to London, and I'll only be there for a couple of days, and so far, I haven't found anyone to meet.

Ah well...I'll be with friends who probably won't allow me any free time to see MFCers anyways.

And I'll take you with me! You'd have to pretend to be my cousin, but it could work.:naughty:

Make a thread saying you're going to London and I'm sure a buch of MFC peeps will want to show you around :wink2:

I can pretend:naughty:

OMG I had the weirdest day ever!!!

So I told my friends that I was going to ask a guy to formal, but just as friends. So they all overreacted and started freaking out, so when I went to ask him, about 15 of my friends crowded around and one of them started to kick me so I said "Ugh I have to go" because I wasn't going to ask him when that was all going on. So I walked away because I was late to tennis anyways, and when I was walking down the hallway, one of my friends asked him if he would go with me, and he said yes, but only if I would ask him myself, so my friend yelled down the hallway "HE SAID YES!". And I went to tennis. And it was awkward. So then I went back inside with my other friend, and he started to shake his head (?). So I apologized for my friends being annoying by asking him that, and then I said will you go with me? and he said yes. But then he didn't say anything after that and it was really awkward and he looked really angry! AHHH I don't know whether to be happy or not?! :roftl:

Anyways, how is everyone else?

So I told my friends that I was going to ask a guy to formal, but just as friends. So they all overreacted and started freaking out, so when I went to ask him, about 15 of my friends crowded around and one of them started to kick me so I said "Ugh I have to go" because I wasn't going to ask him when that was all going on. So I walked away because I was late to tennis anyways, and when I was walking down the hallway, one of my friends asked him if he would go with me, and he said yes, but only if I would ask him myself, so my friend yelled down the hallway "HE SAID YES!". And I went to tennis. And it was awkward. So then I went back inside with my other friend, and he started to shake his head (?). So I apologized for my friends being annoying by asking him that, and then I said will you go with me? and he said yes. But then he didn't say anything after that and it was really awkward and he looked really angry! AHHH I don't know whether to be happy or not?! :roftl:

Oh my god, that is so weird! :lmao:

I'm sure he's happy, he was probably just confused or something:wink2:

I'm ok, just waiting for break to come haha

Oh my god, that is so weird! :lmao:

I'm sure he's happy, he was probably just confused or something:wink2:

I'm ok, just waiting for break to come haha

Yeah he probably was confused by the weirdness of my friends.........hahaha.

I KNOW! I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR A BREAK FROM SCHOOL AAAAAAH!

Yeah he probably was confused by the weirdness of my friends.........hahaha.

I KNOW! I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR A BREAK FROM SCHOOL AAAAAAH!

Well at least you're going with him so yay!:biggrin2:

I know and this week is gonna go by slow..:thumbdown:

Hahah if he ever talks to me again! :bleh:

This week is sooooooooo slow! I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

Oh I'm sure he'll talk to you again:naughty:

Actually, it's going pretty fast so far, but that's probably because I missed school on Monday:naughty:

Oh I'm sure he'll talk to you again:naughty:

Actually, it's going pretty fast so far, but that's probably because I missed school on Monday:naughty:

LUCKY!!! i wish i couldve missed monday, i hate school right now...its so boring and depressapy, lol

well i came home today and saw my friends car and i guess somebody smashed his back windshield/window thing so the whole thing is gone and its like smashed and i felt so bad, but like there have been stupid people doing that ish around where i live...stupid teenagers:mad3: i just dont see how they find it fun to f*&k with other peoples stuff and not have on their conscious the wrong that they had done.

LUCKY!!! i wish i couldve missed monday, i hate school right now...its so boring and depressapy, lol

well i came home today and saw my friends car and i guess somebody smashed his back windshield/window thing so the whole thing is gone and its like smashed and i felt so bad, but like there have been stupid people doing that ish around where i live...stupid teenagers:mad3: i just dont see how they find it fun to f*&k with other peoples stuff and not have on their conscious the wrong that they had done.

I know, it's so sad when I see key marks and stuff like that :thumbdown:

I know, it's so sad when I see key marks and stuff like that :thumbdown:

i know...well the police can deal with those hoodlummss....lol that word is making me laugh...ahahhahahahaaa

so how was your day??? im like anxious for..for...for hmmmm maybe the 15th??

i know...well the police can deal with those hoodlummss....lol that word is making me laugh...ahahhahahahaaa

so how was your day??? im like anxious for..for...for hmmmm maybe the 15th??

My day was pretty good, but only because it was an early day :naughty:

I'm soooooo excited for the 15th aswell! I'm gonna be sitting at my computer right when the clock strikes ten and I'll call my mother over:naughty:

And then I will have the tickets:bleh:

How was your day?

My day was pretty good, but only because it was an early day :naughty:

I'm soooooo excited for the 15th aswell! I'm gonna be sitting at my computer right when the clock strikes ten and I'll call my mother over:naughty:

And then I will have the tickets:bleh:

How was your day?

haha well we'll probably get to the presale i hope, so :das:

AHHHH amanda!! yayyy! awesome! Is it the british guy?!!