Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH amanda!! yayyy! awesome! Is it the british guy?!!

Yes haha. But AHHHHH I'm kinda worried and I feel a bit sick because I'm thinking that he didn't want to go with me and only said yes because all of my friends asked him and pressured him, you know? AND It's so ridiculous because I don't even like him and all of my friends made it such a big deal!

Yes haha. But AHHHHH I'm kinda worried and I feel a bit sick because I'm thinking that he didn't want to go with me and only said yes because all of my friends asked him and pressured him, you know? AND It's so ridiculous because I don't even like him and all of my friends made it such a big deal!

aww well im sure itll be an AWESOME time!!! you have someone to go with now!! it'll be great!!!

and yeah i understand how you feel! :flowers2:

yeah and your friends shouldnt have interfered and asked him themselves. It's your date! partner. whatever you wanna call it haha

My day was pretty good, but only because it was an early day :naughty:

I'm soooooo excited for the 15th aswell! I'm gonna be sitting at my computer right when the clock strikes ten and I'll call my mother over:naughty:

And then I will have the tickets:bleh:

How was your day?

monotonous...life is really getting boring once like you have a major break from school coming, its like i want to fast forward to next friday like right now! ok well ttyl i must be a good kid a do hw, which i havent been doing for the last week lol

aww well im sure itll be an AWESOME time!!! you have someone to go with now!! it'll be great!!!

and yeah i understand how you feel! :flowers2:

yeah and your friends shouldnt have interfered and asked him themselves. It's your date! partner. whatever you wanna call it haha

Hehehe thanks...I guess it will turn out ok!

Heyyy!!! It was so chilly today!!! My oh my it was cold!

Oooh no homework! Wow. I only have a bit, which is great because then I can watch the ice hockey game (go ducks!) and ANTM! :thumb_yello:

oh yeah antm! haha i forgot! but i really reallly reallly dont like the girls thatre left hah. so either way, the model will be bad anyways.

mmm i just had like 3 pb&j sandwiches hahah

eww haha

this is random: today in my history class we were doing this project thing, and our principal walks in and says "okay everybody, there is a huge tidal wave coming and there's a possibility of it coming to dana (coz our school is right next to the beach)!! so there will be a bus coming in about 10 minutes and it'll take us to saddleback (the college)." and then everyone in class started panicking and it was so scary!! He made it so believable!! but then he started laughing and he was joking. and he said the rules to us about the dance. I was so scared but then we laughed. it was evil. hahah

:P

oh yeah antm! haha i forgot! but i really reallly reallly dont like the girls thatre left hah. so either way, the model will be bad anyways.

mmm i just had like 3 pb&j sandwiches hahah

eww haha

this is random: today in my history class we were doing this project thing, and our principal walks in and says "okay everybody, there is a huge tidal wave coming and there's a possibility of it coming to dana (coz our school is right next to the beach)!! so there will be a bus coming in about 10 minutes and it'll take us to saddleback (the college)." and then everyone in class started panicking and it was so scary!! He made it so believable!! but then he started laughing and he was joking. and he said the rules to us about the dance. I was so scared but then we laughed. it was evil. hahah

:P

I wanted heather to win but she was eliminated :( I'm still watching it though because I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Ewww hahaha I don't like jelly.

WHOA your principle is funny hahaha. My principle is a little (sweet) Indian lady who is really nice, and kind, but because of her upbringing in Indian and English schools, she is super strict and really rubs some kids the wrong way. So never ever ever jokes like that haha.

When is your dance?

I wanted heather to win but she was eliminated :( I'm still watching it though because I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

WHOA your principle is funny hahaha. My principle is a little (sweet) Indian lady who is really nice, and kind, but because of her upbringing in Indian and English schools, she is super strict and really rubs some kids the wrong way. So never ever ever jokes like that haha.

When is your dance?

Thanks for spoiling it....:sneaky2:

When is your dance?

me too! i was gonna say that but i had forgot her name haha. she was my favorite!!!!

i LOVE jelly :das:

haha yeah hes awesome. still strict but nice too. and he said it so casually haha. it was funny and scary

well theres a random casual winter dance on friday and everyone gets in for free coz of the good STAR test scores from last year haha. i think ill probably go, just to have something to do.

and winter formal is sometime this month haha. i dont know when.

Thanks for spoiling it....:sneaky2:

Awww I'm really sorry!!! :shocked: That episode was on a long time ago. I'm really sorryyyy. Maybe I was joking, about her being eliminated :mf_rosetinted:

me too! i was gonna say that but i had forgot her name haha. she was my favorite!!!!

i LOVE jelly :das:

haha yeah hes awesome. still strict but nice too. and he said it so casually haha. it was funny and scary

well theres a random casual winter dance on friday and everyone gets in for free coz of the good STAR test scores from last year haha. i think ill probably go, just to have something to do.

and winter formal is sometime this month haha. i dont know when.

Hahahahaha our winter formal is in february hahah

I KNOW! It's on the 9th hahahahaha so close!

winter formal and mika concert 2 days apart...jealous very jealous

and i was really happy that saleisha WON!!!! omgosh she was my favorite from the start, i mean she's so bubbly like a little girl :biggrin2:

winter formal and mika concert 2 days apart...jealous very jealous

and i was really happy that saleisha WON!!!! omgosh she was my favorite from the start, i mean she's so bubbly like a little girl :biggrin2:

Hahaha formal is going to be AWKWARD...Mika concert, not so awkward :biggrin2:

I KNOW I'M GLAD TOO BECAUSE I really disliked Chantal.

VIDEOS!!!

So I'm spamming random threads to bring you this news:

You are probably aware that Mika was at Jo Wiley's house for his turn in the Live Lounge. You might also have downloaded the two tracks that were recorded live while he was there.

BUT did you know that parts of the show were also recorded with a camera? This means VIDEOS, people! Four lovely clips of Mika, including him performing the acoustic Relax, the cover of Teardrop, AND a very nice Love Today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/071212_tour_mika.shtml

VIDEOS!!!

So I'm spamming random threads to bring you this news:

You are probably aware that Mika was at Jo Wiley's house for his turn in the Live Lounge. You might also have downloaded the two tracks that were recorded live while he was there.

BUT did you know that parts of the show were also recorded with a camera? This means VIDEOS, people! Four lovely clips of Mika, including him performing the acoustic Relax, the cover of Teardrop, AND a very nice Love Today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/071212_tour_mika.shtml

ahhh!! thanks artsy!!!

crazy! i love it! he has an awesome outfit xD

TOMORROW! tomorrow! i love ya! tomorrow! youre only a day AWAYYYYY!!!! TOOOOOOOMORROW!

ahhh!! thanks artsy!!!

crazy! i love it! he has an awesome outfit xD

TOMORROW! tomorrow! i love ya! tomorrow! youre only a day AWAYYYYY!!!! TOOOOOOOMORROW!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm going to be sitting in front of my computer at 9:30 so I definitely don't miss 10am. And my mom will have the phone in her hands and she'll sit right next to me. I'M SOOOOOOO GOING TO GET TICKETS AHHH! $29.50 is a very attractive price, am I right?!?!?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm going to be sitting in front of my computer at 9:30 so I definitely don't miss 10am. And my mom will have the phone in her hands and she'll sit right next to me. I'M SOOOOOOO GOING TO GET TICKETS AHHH! $29.50 is a very attractive price, am I right?!?!?!?

hahaha yeesss very attractive and tempting.

AHH! youre ordering em over the phone? i dont know which one i should do...