Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

I'm going! And my parents bought the tickets, so they didn't cost me a thing!

How is everyone tonight? I am bored out of my mind....everyone I know has gone home for the night. The tv is set on TVLand and the nurse moved the remote out of reach.:thumbdown:

I'm sick of watching the Jeffersons.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone tonight? I am bored out of my mind....everyone I know has gone home for the night. The tv is set on TVLand and the nurse moved the remote out of reach.:thumbdown:

YAY My mom bought the tickets also!!! HEHEHE!!!

Nurse? Nurse=hospital? Nurse=hospital=something is wrong? Are you okay???

YAY My mom bought the tickets also!!! HEHEHE!!!

Nurse? Nurse=hospital? Nurse=hospital=something is wrong? Are you okay???

Yes, nurse=hospital. But I'm fine, got to go home today, actually. I kinda...sorta...crashed my car down a hill, where it flipped a few times and hit some trees.:naughty:

I had a concussion, split lip, bruised ribs, and various bruises and scratches, but nothing broken and the serious thing was the possibility of pneumonia, because I was lying outside all night and got really wet and cold.

Anyways, no pneumonia, no broken bones, and Mika tickets!!:woot_jump:

Really, the biggest inconveinance is my car, which is now totalled.:naughty:

Yes, nurse=hospital. But I'm fine, got to go home today, actually. I kinda...sorta...crashed my car down a hill, where it flipped a few times and hit some trees.:naughty:

I had a concussion, split lip, bruised ribs, and various bruises and scratches, but nothing broken and the serious thing was the possibility of pneumonia, because I was lying outside all night and got really wet and cold.

Awww, I'm so sorry!!! That sounds terribly frightening! Eeek! That's good that you didn't catch pneumonia though! And the Mika tickets probably made you feel better :thumb_yello:

Hopefully your car situation will turn out as painless and possible!!!

im really glad your ok. that sounds scary...but hey you got mika tickets now and your safe so i guess thats just an automatic get well trigger or something :biggrin2:

Awww, I'm so sorry!!! That sounds terribly frightening! Eeek! That's good that you didn't catch pneumonia though! And the Mika tickets probably made you feel better :thumb_yello:

Hopefully your car situation will turn out as painless and possible!!!

im really glad your ok. that sounds scary...but hey you got mika tickets now and your safe so i guess thats just an automatic get well trigger or something :biggrin2:

It sounds scarier than it actually was; I don't remember anything from the crash because of the concussion. I vaguely remember crawling out of the car, but I wasn't really all there mentally until I woke up in the ambulance about twelve hours later. Plus, I had enough morphine to not care at all about any pain until this morning. So no worries!:thumb_yello:

It was amazing: the second my mom handed me the tickets, my spirits immediately lifted and my ribs didn't bother me anymore. I suggest Mika tickets as the cure for any ailments.:naughty:

im guessing you got the tickets???!?!?!!?!?

YQAYAYAYAYAFKJSFADJSFLDSJGXCnvcmv ncm

^i think my keyboard got more excited...teehee

ahh are you coming arya!!!???!!!

:woot_jump:

Oh my gosh!! that's horrible!! I'm sorry arts!!! I"m so glad youre okay though!! thank god it wasnt worse or anything! that scaryyyy

:flowers2:

AHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOWWWW!!! :woot_jump:

how are you? haha

EVERYONE, WHAT TIME ARE YOU GONNA GET THERE! lets go to dennys together!!

I'm ok. Hahaha.

My parents seem pretty intent on leaving here at about 1ish. So, I'm thinking MFC Lunch party in LA!?!?! Dennys? Really? Hahaha :naughty:

I'm ok. Hahaha.

My parents seem pretty intent on leaving here at about 1ish. So, I'm thinking MFC Lunch party in LA!?!?! Dennys? Really? Hahaha :naughty:

Well Denny's is literally right next to the Wiltern (so my friend says) so it seems conveniant.

I am getting there early. that's what i know.

and my sister if probably most likely taking me.

You mean your sister who you claimed was "being a bitch?" haha. Is she being nice now? Or do you have to be her slave in return for a month?:naughty:

You mean your sister who you claimed was "being a bitch?" haha. Is she being nice now? Or do you have to be her slave in return for a month?:naughty:

haha. i was just in a bad mood and she was being a bitch at the time.

but we're good now! like i said, she's bipolar. her moods change frequently :bleh:

yes, she's taking me :P

haha. i was just in a bad mood and she was being a bitch at the time.

but we're good now! like i said, she's bipolar. her moods change frequently :bleh:

yes, she's taking me :P

Haha well that's good news! Is she going to the concert aswell?