Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know! I feel like I'm in heaven, except I have to worry about Christmas presents and what not, but it's all good in the hood:wink2:

i just got back from christmas shopping and im so tired, now time to do homework and get upBEAT!!!!

omgosh randomness...today during 3rd theres this boy who sits next to me that im going to ask to formal..soon, anyways he was talking about his favorite movie and i said mine was garden state and then he was like i love mulan and i was like thats cool and outta no where he started to sing, "LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!! and DEFEAT THE HUNSSS!!!!" and then he sang that whole song!!!! and all the other ones like "...defeat, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOON" and i couldnt stop laughing i mean i was like wtf? he just randomly broke into song, maybe its not that funny now but in the moment it was hilarious!!! LOL...i was like all pink i couldnt breathe omgosh anyways...random

and in mika related stories, there was this boy sitting next to me and he was humming grace kelly and then started singing the part "i could be brown, i could be blue..." and i was looking at him like why are you singing mika, do you like mika, do you know mika? and i was really interested and then he told me that our choir, bella voce is going to be singing it for the winter performance and i was so ecstatic!

wow that was a big post...

i just got back from christmas shopping and im so tired, now time to do homework and get upBEAT!!!!

omgosh randomness...today during 3rd theres this boy who sits next to me that im going to ask to formal..soon, anyways he was talking about his favorite movie and i said mine was garden state and then he was like i love mulan and i was like thats cool and outta no where he started to sing, "LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!! and DEFEAT THE HUNSSS!!!!" and then he sang that whole song!!!! and all the other ones like "...defeat, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOON" and i couldnt stop laughing i mean i was like wtf? he just randomly broke into song, maybe its not that funny now but in the moment it was hilarious!!! LOL...i was like all pink i couldnt breathe omgosh anyways...random

and in mika related stories, there was this boy sitting next to me and he was humming grace kelly and then started singing the part "i could be brown, i could be blue..." and i was looking at him like why are you singing mika, do you like mika, do you know mika? and i was really interested and then he told me that our choir, bella voce is going to be singing it for the winter performance and i was so ecstatic!

wow that was a big post...

Oh my god that's so awesome! I'm making mr friend dance to "Love Today" for the final pperformance show at the end of the school year and lots of people will be there so yay!

Hello! :biggrin2:

Sorry to hear about your SAT and history test :sad:

I'm sure a lot of people retake their SATs though

Hi!!!

Yeah I'm kinda over the SAT thing now, because I've realized that I did get a pretty good score, but I'm going to retake it anyways, just for fun (fun? :roftl:).

How are yah?!?!

Hi!!!

Yeah I'm kinda over the SAT thing now, because I've realized that I did get a pretty good score, but I'm going to retake it anyways, just for fun (fun? :roftl:).

How are yah?!?!

Haha you're crazy:naughty:

I'm ok I guess haha. I have to finish my Christmas shopping:blush-anim-cl:

Haha you're crazy:naughty:

I'm ok I guess haha. I have to finish my Christmas shopping:blush-anim-cl:

Nah I'm just obsessed with details and stuff. Haha.

OOOOOOH! That's some late xmas shopping. I had to shop early because I'm LEAVING TOMORROW! And once I get there, the shops won't have much in stock.

Nah I'm just obsessed with details and stuff. Haha.

OOOOOOH! That's some late xmas shopping. I had to shop early because I'm LEAVING TOMORROW! And once I get there, the shops won't have much in stock.

Well I'm known for being last-minute so whatever haha. I fail everytime I attempt to go Christmas shopping :sad: ....I either come back with one gift, or with nothing at all

Yes, very...:thumbdown:

I don't have many people to buy though so I'm a bit relieved. Screw my friends, I'm not buying them anything hahaha.:naughty:

Hahahaha well I'm sure your friends won't be pleased haha just kidding. I had two secret santa things at school this week, so I had to buy gifts for that :bleh:

Hahahaha well I'm sure your friends won't be pleased haha just kidding. I had two secret santa things at school this week, so I had to buy gifts for that :bleh:

Oh that sucks haha

Venessa....I see you're online haha. We need to plan our get together already!

pschh i havent done any shopping. blehh. besides, im broked.

HEY EVERYONE!!!

AMANDA I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!!! IM SURE YOU WILL!!! AHHHHHH! HAVE FUN!!! LOVE YOU!!!

:woot_jump:

♥♥♥♥ HAVE AN AMAZING TIMEEE!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

ok bye guys! haha love ya'lls. ♥♥

Oh yeah have a great time Amanda!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: haha

You're leaving already? :sad:

Fine....tomorrow is your last day though so over break we better plan this ****e. haha

by the way im really excited for the get together coz im gonna celebrate your b day at the same time and i have a surprise for you.

whats your favorite mika picture?

Awww you do? :tears: You're so sweet:blush-anim-cl:

My favorite picture? Well that's a toughy haha. Um.....my favorite recent one is this one:

smileangel.jpg

or this one:

cutiepie.jpg

and a million more hahha

:shocked: :shocked: where... did... you.... get.... those.

The Mikagasmic thread.....there's a lot more too - the wink one is my favorite, it's too funny hahah:naughty:

If you can stay on for a little longer I'll post them all