Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving tonight to go to England!

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get onto the MFC while I'm there, but I'll try my best :thumb_yello:

I'll miss discussing Mika with all of you! (It's only for two weeks though).

Merry Christmas!!! :biggrin2:

Hope you have fun!!

:woot_jump:

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

heyyy! Happy christmas!!

hows england?!

Happy Christmas to you, too! It's fun here (:

I got a new camera, and a bunch of other FUN and AMAZING stuff...

But, the best presents that I got are *drum roll please* a MIKA SHIRT and THE OFFICIAL MIKA SHEET MUSIC BOOK!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Happy Christmas to you, too! It's fun here (:

I got a new camera, and a bunch of other FUN and AMAZING stuff...

But, the best presents that I got are *drum roll please* a MIKA SHIRT and THE OFFICIAL MIKA SHEET MUSIC BOOK!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

WOOW! congratulations!!! thats awesomeeee!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! ♥♥♥ muah muah muah!!

I got a cardigan and 160 dollars from my parents plus all the other money from relatives so the total is 215 dollares!!! yayy!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOP @ THE CHRISTMAS SALES TOMORROW!!!

WOOW! congratulations!!! thats awesomeeee!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! ♥♥♥ muah muah muah!!

I got a cardigan and 160 dollars from my parents plus all the other money from relatives so the total is 215 dollares!!! yayy!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOP @ THE CHRISTMAS SALES TOMORROW!!!

MERRY CHRISTMASSS!!!! 2008 is almost here, yayayayayyaa

lol well i cant wait for the sales tommorow as well i got like $300 because everybody told me that i was waaay too hard to shop for...lol:biggrin2:

MERRY CHRISTMASSS!!!! 2008 is almost here, yayayayayyaa

lol well i cant wait for the sales tommorow as well i got like $300 because everybody told me that i was waaay too hard to shop for...lol:biggrin2:

loll nicee

yeah I got $215!!! I wouldve had more if i saved some of my other present money though, but im so exciteeeed! buy coats and go to all the sales and ahh! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! i love you all! how was everyones xmas so far?!

I have a feeling that 2008 is gonna be a really good year... :naughty::das:

I mean seriously, we're practically starting of the year with a mika concert. amazing. :woot_jump:

Did you know that he's in LA the night before the show for the Grammys? If he wins, we'll get the first show after he becomes a Grammy-winner!! (very obvious and redundant, but OMG, how cool would that be??!)

Did you know that he's in LA the night before the show for the Grammys? If he wins, we'll get the first show after he becomes a Grammy-winner!! (very obvious and redundant, but OMG, how cool would that be??!)

:shocked: that is amaazzzizinng! we would all celebrate together @ the concert ahhh! hahah

across the universe comes out to dvd on february 5!!!! ahh! and then theres the concert! I think february is gonna be the best month!!! goodnight everyone!!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! hope all of your christmas's was amazing!!! ♥♥♥ :huglove:

:shocked: that is amaazzzizinng! we would all celebrate together @ the concert ahhh! hahah

across the universe comes out to dvd on february 5!!!! ahh! and then theres the concert! I think february is gonna be the best month!!! goodnight everyone!!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! hope all of your christmas's was amazing!!! ♥♥♥ :huglove:

i sooooooooo wanted to watch across the universe!! yayayayya its closer to coming out on DVD :biggrin2: well ill still have to wait

February is going to be the best month of 08 for me :) Mika Concert then India...I CANT WAIT :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG so yesterday morning Mika's concert in Paris was on tv! YAY! Did I mention that I love it here? Haha. It's great to walk into a shop and see the top cd charts and see LICM proudly displayed!

I've been trying desperately to find Take That's album for a reasonable price! The same thing happened when I was trying to get LICM back in March :roftl:

Anyways, I haven't been on here for sooo long and I miss it! But the internet here is really expensive per minute :thumbdown:

OMG so yesterday morning Mika's concert in Paris was on tv! YAY! Did I mention that I love it here? Haha. It's great to walk into a shop and see the top cd charts and see LICM proudly displayed!

I've been trying desperately to find Take That's album for a reasonable price! The same thing happened when I was trying to get LICM back in March :roftl:

Anyways, I haven't been on here for sooo long and I miss it! But the internet here is really expensive per minute :thumbdown:

Oh geez, from what the europeans have told me, you might as well wait and buy your music back here. It's super expensive over there.

By the minute??!:blink:

Oh geez, from what the europeans have told me, you might as well wait and buy your music back here. It's super expensive over there.

By the minute??!:blink:

Yeah, I would but Take That (and the Hoosiers) are not sold in America yet, at least I don't think so...But my mum found them today for a very reasonable price!

Yeah, it's by the minute, because my grandparents do not own a computer, so I bring my laptop and I have to use pay-as-you-go internet :thumbdown:

Yeah, I would but Take That (and the Hoosiers) are not sold in America yet, at least I don't think so...But my mum found them today for a very reasonable price!

Yeah, it's by the minute, because my grandparents do not own a computer, so I bring my laptop and I have to use pay-as-you-go internet :thumbdown:

Oh, that's good!

I could've sworn I saw the Hoosiers on Amazon.com, but I could be mistaken.*shrugs*

Ick, pay as you go. Not cool.:thumbdown:

Oh, that's good!

I could've sworn I saw the Hoosiers on Amazon.com, but I could be mistaken.*shrugs*

Ick, pay as you go. Not cool.:thumbdown:

You did? Oh well, I've got it now, and for about $14!

I love the Hoosiers! But not as much as MIKA!!!

I had a dream last night that I was at his concert in LA and I was front row center. Then after the concert he called me up on the stage to play basketball...(?)...I have weird dreams...

I had a dream last night that I was at his concert in LA and I was front row center. Then after the concert he called me up on the stage to play basketball...(?)...I have weird dreams...

ive had dreams of the concert and meeting him, but not that elaborate of playing bball on stage...LOL

when do you get back?

:naughty: Nice.

I have dreams like that. But instead of basketball, we play paintball.:bleh:

I had a dream that it was the concert, but it was in this small room, and there were still some empty seats, and he came up to me and made me read something, but it was weird coz it was like i couldnt read, so him and the whole audience looked at me weird and like i was crazy, but then i think mika came to my house or something? i cant remember... haha