Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hurry it up already! I wanna see!

P.S. - I left you a voicemail this afternoon. :biggrin2:

OH RIGHT. Because I had TONS of time to actually check my voicemail.:sneaky2:

(Kidding, you know I was mad because I was busy and missed your lovely call.)

And I'm hurrying! There's like... 121 pictures to PS!

From an article about that new movie, Walk Hard:

The film’s highlight is Dewey’s visit to India, where he drops acid with the Beatles. The Fab Four are played brilliantly by Paul Rudd (“Knocked Up”) as John Lennon; Justin Long (“Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story”) as George Harrison; Jason Schwartzman (“Rushmore”) as Ringo Starr; and Jack Black (“King Kong”) in a baffling but amusing turn as Paul McCartney. They nearly upstage Reilly’s fine performance in this musical disappointment.

That is the only reason I am going to see that movie tomorrow.

I know! i saw that on youtube a while ago.

and pardon any typos, my fingers are tired, i'm tired/sore, and i wanna go to bed. :(

i'll post pictures tomorrow morning when i wake up, kayyyy?

GOODMIGHT HOLLISTER BEAN. and others!

ROFL thank you! I curled it, but I forgot and left the curlers in for too long, and it was like... SUPER tight. So that picture was taken after about 2 hours of trying to brush the curls out. But I hate having my picture taken like that. :tears:

She wasn't too much of a bridezilla towards the end, just around the beginning of the whole thing.

And yea, the wedding was pretty nice. I was nervous and sweated like a pig. And I got to see one of my best friends, who I NEVER see anymore, because she's working/school and I had school/wedding, but my sister invited her and her brother and we basically hung out ALL night until she had to go. But I was so excited to get to see her again!

Aw, that's great you had a good time and even better that your sister lightened up a bit. I suppose weddings are extremely stressful and they can bring the worst out of people because of all the stress.

You can't even tell from that picture that you hair was curled tightly. It looks really natural there. :)

That's great about your friend getting to attend and nice you all got to hang out. I bet that was a huge plus!

I know. My friend Liz says she's crazy for getting married so young (Liz turns 20 on Christmas day)

And they're trying to fix me up with the guy who was the best man in the wedding.