Telus reccomends grace kelly.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww your welcome! I know I love the monkies! And the lizards...and the dogs

Haha yeah!!And I like the things we get in the mail with the animals on them and then it's got a saying. I don't remember any of them though:thumbdown: But I used to collect them :naughty:

Haha yeah!!And I like the things we get in the mail with the animals on them and then it's got a saying. I don't remember any of them though:thumbdown: But I used to collect them :naughty:

Yeah! I got a monkey one, and it was like something something open here, lol. My dad told me about this, and i was like "you lie! Prove it!" and then i looked and was like holy johnny!

haha yeah, i thought he was pulling my leg, and he's reading a book and thought it was in the book, and he's like go to telus.ca and I was like pfffft and did it...wow....I would of recommended ring ring as a ring tone, lol

I would have Ring Ring:biggrin2:

Telus people probably haven't even heard Ring, Ring.

I'm just surprised they even selected Grace Kelly!

I would have Ring Ring:biggrin2:

Telus people probably haven't even heard Ring, Ring.

I'm just surprised they even selected Grace Kelly!

I know! Like, nobody has ever heard of Mika in my school! Except this girl who has oddly enough heard of relax which I thought was weird, but, heck, ya never know

I know! Like, nobody has ever heard of Mika in my school! Except this girl who has oddly enough heard of relax which I thought was weird, but, heck, ya never know

No one in my school either, except my friends..Of course I'm the one who told them about him:naughty:

It's weird how he is SO HUGE in Québec and not so much in the rest of the country... :blink: :blink:

It's very odd! Maybe because... okay I have no idea. Well people in Quebec are better at spreading stuff? Haha, you guys need to get over here to BC! All the way on the other side of Canada :biggrin2:

he's huge in quebec? Hmmmmm, well aprently he's on t.v here, but I'm too busy on here to watch t.v:roftl: I first heard him, on a hills commercial, and it was the doom da da di da di doom's on it.

The Hills?? REALLY?!

LICM was featured on a Wal-Mart commercial.. that's the first time I saw him without it being a music video..

Well he is on top 20 lists on the music channel and he is on video flow..I used to see Grace Kelly on the top lists but now it's only Relax.. I've grown to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that song. :roftl:

Yeah! It was love today (duh) playing in the background!!!!!!!!! And I went to wal-mart a few days ago and he was #12 on the charts! I was ticked but what got me, is that it was sold out!

CEREAL?!?!?(Seriosly:roftl: ) That's amazing!!!!

I bet not one copy has sold in our Wal-Mart...:thumbdown: Well that's good for me I can buy them all!:biggrin2:

he's huge in quebec? Hmmmmm, well aprently he's on t.v here, but I'm too busy on here to watch t.v:roftl: I first heard him, on a hills commercial, and it was the doom da da di da di doom's on it.

yeppers he is... he's playing A LOT on the radios, always has at least one song int the charts since his album came out, all three singles he released so far made it to number one, his album sold a tons here, etc etc !

what part of canada are your from ? :biggrin2: