Pink Pony Riders Club....PART #3!!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could hear noises around me but I was still unconscious. I struggled to move, but it felt as if my limbs were tied down, then the pressure on one relieved and another. After a few minutes, something was taken off my eyes, and I could see light from behind my eyelids.

"Come on wake up, wake up," I heard whispering, and slowly opened my eyes to stare into Calvin's pale face.

"Cal?" I asked weakly, as he grinned at me.

"Oh thank god your alright," he said as I sat up, before collapsing into my arms.

I struggled with the weight in my arms, and attempted to lie him on the floor.

"Cal? Cal!" I called, trying to raise a reaction out of him. He was out cold, incrediably pale and clammy.

"What is happening here?" I asked, to nobody in particular, and jumped when a voice replied.

"The creature that bit him DNA and his are currently fighting a war. He used up the last of his energy to get to you. Well they do say young love is foolish," said HUmphrey, stepping out of a secret passageway.

"You mean, he might become one of them?" I asked, shocked.

HUmphrey sighed, and stared at me with eyes full of regret. "Yes. I didn't mean for this to happen, after all you did for me back then this is no way to pay you back,"

I lunged at him. "You created the monster that did this," I said, holding the front of his period costume.

"I did but I didn't."

"What the heck do you mean?" I asked, still enraged.

"Yes, I created the monster, but at the time I wasn't me. It was like a spirit was inhabiting me. However, it left me when you and the PPRs entered teh castle."

"It left? Oh dear god, Phunky" I said, under sudden realisation.

"It seems so,"

"Why didn't you warn us?"

"I didn't think there was anything to warn," he said simply. I was going to reply when a noise from Calvin brought my attention back to him. Darting across the room, I sat beside him on the floor, taking his hand and staring t Humphrey

"Will he survive?" I asked, worried.

"It seems he will. Whether or not he survives the same is another matter," he said sadly.

"But he could come through, he could still be human,"

"That depends on his will to fight. His chances are better than most, he only got a small bite"

I glanced up at him, then down at Cal, smoothing a stray hair off his forhead.

"Cal's pretty strong, he'll fight it," I said simply,

"Your friend Artsy on the other hand might be another matter."

I jumped to my feet then.

"What are you talking about?"

Humphrey sighed.

"You'll see. In the meantime, we need to go now, or she's going to die."

Baby jumped up, then looked down at Calvin.

"But...Cal? I can't leave him here alone."

"It's ok, Babe," said ER, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, "We'll stay here with him. You take the guys and save Artsy."

"Guys?" asked Baby. Luke, Justin, Jacques, Mikey, Cosmo, and Kevin walked out of the shadows. Baby looked at the last two.

"Where've you been?" she exclaimed irritably. Kevin shook his head.

"Later. We've got to go." he said, worried, and they left with Humphrey.

"We don't have time to look for the others!" yelled Fred. "Even if we're outnumbered, we have to try. Her life is in danger. Come, the room is just down this hall."

They ran to the door just as another door opened and Baby and the guys ran out.

"Baby! Where've all of you been?" asked M4L.

"Not now!" said Humphrey, kicking down the door. Inside, they saw a collection of monsters playing cards next to a table in the middle of the room. Phunky sat in a chair, petting a cat and laughing maniacally. On the table, I lay limp, strapped down. A dog/gecko was licking blood from a wound in my ankle.

I turned my head slowly as the door burst open. I watched as the others filed into the room and stared in shock. Kevin was the last one in, and his eyes went straight to me, his mouth falling open at the sight of me. I sighed, relieved to finally see him after so many hours of being seperated.

"Kev..." I whispered weakly, feeling myself break out in a cold sweat as the itching feeling got worse. I wanted to smile reassuringly at him, but I barely lifted a corner of my mouth before giving up. I was too weak.

Humphrey sighed.

"You'll see. In the meantime, we need to go now, or she's going to die."

Baby jumped up, then looked down at Calvin.

"But...Cal? I can't leave him here alone."

"It's ok, Babe," said ER, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, "We'll stay here with him. You take the guys and save Artsy."

"Guys?" asked Baby. Luke, Justin, Jacques, Mikey, Cosmo, and Kevin walked out of the shadows. Baby looked at the last two.

"Where've you been?" she exclaimed irritably. Kevin shook his head.

"Later. We've got to go." he said, worried, and they left with Humphrey.

"We don't have time to look for the others!" yelled Fred. "Even if we're outnumbered, we have to try. Her life is in danger. Come, the room is just down this hall."

They ran to the door just as another door opened and Baby and the guys ran out.

"Baby! Where've all of you been?" asked M4L.

"Not now!" said Humphrey, kicking down the door. Inside, they saw a collection of monsters playing cards next to a table in the middle of the room. Phunky sat in a chair, petting a cat and laughing maniacally. On the table, I lay limp, strapped down. A dog/gecko was licking blood from a wound in my ankle.

I turned my head slowly as the door burst open. I watched as the others filed into the room and stared in shock. Kevin was the last one in, and his eyes went straight to me, his mouth falling open at the sight of me. I sighed, relieved to finally see him after so many hours of being seperated.

"Kev..." I whispered weakly, feeling myself break out in a cold sweat as the itching feeling got worse. I wanted to smile reassuringly at him, but I barely lifted a corner of my mouth before giving up. I was too weak.

We all stared at the monsters, as I began to rummage through my backpack, pulling out an assortment of weapons. Well those things had teeth, we couldn't take them barehanded. Kevin took the knife I gave him, and ran at the dog/gecko.

"Its not like vampire stores where if you kill the one who bit you you get better is it?" I asked, hopefully.

"Nope," said Fred. I was still shocked I could see him.

"I thought so. Too much to hope," I said, passing the last of the weapons around, a mixed bunch of knives, guns, and assorted large heavy objects. That done, I pulled out my gun, and took aim at the one with feathers who was heading towards me, the one that had bit Calvin.

"Ah well, lets kill them anyway," I said, firing. It went down and I moved onto the next one.

A few minutes later, the pile of creatures were lying on the floor, dead or unconscious and we, apart from a few scratches had managed to get out of it just fine.

"Is there anything we can do for her?" Kevin asked, glancing up at Fred with pleading eyes whilst holding Artsy's hand.

We all stared at the monsters, as I began to rummage through my backpack, pulling out an assortment of weapons. Well those things had teeth, we couldn't take them barehanded. Kevin took the knife I gave him, and ran at the dog/gecko.

"Its not like vampire stores where if you kill the one who bit you you get better is it?" I asked, hopefully.

"Nope," said Fred. I was still shocked I could see him.

"I thought so. Too much to hope," I said, passing the last of the weapons around, a mixed bunch of knives, guns, and assorted large heavy objects. That done, I pulled out my gun, and took aim at the one with feathers who was heading towards me, the one that had bit Calvin.

"Ah well, lets kill them anyway," I said, firing. It went down and I moved onto the next one.

A few minutes later, the pile of creatures were lying on the floor, dead or unconscious and we, apart from a few scratches had managed to get out of it just fine.

"Is there anything we can do for her?" Kevin asked, glancing up at Fred with pleading eyes whilst holding Artsy's hand.

Fred looked down at me, who was unconscious by now, thoughtfully.

"Well," he said, "If we got her down to the lab as soon as possible, there might be a solution we've got that would kill some of the foreign DNA if we injected her with it, but...it wouldn't kill the DNA that's already attatched itself to her cells."

"What does that mean?" Kevin asked.

"It means while we might keep her alive and away from a full transformation, there will still be side effects, most likely permanent." replied Humphrey. Fred nodded.

"But it's something, at least!" said Baby, "Let's get her to the lab and see what happens from there."

They unstrapped me and Kevin lifted me from the table and carried me out the door. When they got to the lab, Humphrey went straight to a cabinet and pulled out a syringe, needle, and bottle of clear liquid.

"Baby," he said, filling the syringe with the liquid, "Maybe you should go and get Calvin and the others and bring them in here so we're all in one place."

Baby nodded and walked to the door, sticking out her tongue at Phunky, who was tied up and glaring at everyone with black eyes.

Fred looked down at me, who was unconscious by now, thoughtfully.

"Well," he said, "If we got her down to the lab as soon as possible, there might be a solution we've got that would kill some of the foreign DNA if we injected her with it, but...it wouldn't kill the DNA that's already attatched itself to her cells."

"What does that mean?" Kevin asked.

"It means while we might keep her alive and away from a full transformation, there will still be side effects, most likely permanent." replied Humphrey. Fred nodded.

"But it's something, at least!" said Baby, "Let's get her to the lab and see what happens from there."

They unstrapped me and Kevin lifted me from the table and carried me out the door. When they got to the lab, Humphrey went straight to a cabinet and pulled out a syringe, needle, and bottle of clear liquid.

"Baby," he said, filling the syringe with the liquid, "Maybe you should go and get Calvin and the others and bring them in here so we're all in one place."

Baby nodded and walked to the door, sticking out her tongue at Phunky, who was tied up and glaring at everyone with black eyes.

While they were doing that Kevin was pacing nervously.

"Uh, what kind of side effects?" he finally asked.

HUmphrey sighed. "She'll like her meat a little bloodier. Her refelxes may become more animal like. There's always the chance that her body has fought most of them off, but the amount of blood they took, its unlikly" he said, injecting her.

Meanwhile, I met up with ER and the others in the room, where they leaning over a moaning Calvin.

"what happened," I asked, moving to him.

"We don't know. He sounds like his in pain though," whispered Lolyl fearfully.

I nodded, then leant to attempt to stand him up, as ER helped. Somehow, we got him to his feet, and stumbling along, only half conscious.

"Hang in there Calvin. You're fighting it," I whispered, as we made it to the lab somehow.

"Nice of one of you guys to come help me," I muttered, as Cosmo and Jacques moved and lifted Calvin onto a table. They looked slightly guilty. "We didn't think he'd be this bad," they said simply.

I huffed, then moved to take Calvin's hand as Humphrey began filling another syringue. His eyes roamed the room, before settling on mine as HUmphrey rolled up his sleeve and carefully injected him. He soon passed into unconscious though.

"What now?" I asked, glancing up.

"Now we wait"

Aww....dang. I've been alone on here so much today.

I'm sorry. Gen and Lise and I are going to the movies. Not that I can have popcorn mind you, or any other stuff they sell at cinemas food places, but we're still going. Sadists :naughty:

While they were doing that Kevin was pacing nervously.

"Uh, what kind of side effects?" he finally asked.

HUmphrey sighed. "She'll like her meat a little bloodier. Her refelxes may become more animal like. There's always the chance that her body has fought most of them off, but the amount of blood they took, its unlikly" he said, injecting her.

Meanwhile, I met up with ER and the others in the room, where they leaning over a moaning Calvin.

"what happened," I asked, moving to him.

"We don't know. He sounds like his in pain though," whispered Lolyl fearfully.

I nodded, then leant to attempt to stand him up, as ER helped. Somehow, we got him to his feet, and stumbling along, only half conscious.

"Hang in there Calvin. You're fighting it," I whispered, as we made it to the lab somehow.

"Nice of one of you guys to come help me," I muttered, as Cosmo and Jacques moved and lifted Calvin onto a table. They looked slightly guilty. "We didn't think he'd be this bad," they said simply.

I huffed, then moved to take Calvin's hand as Humphrey began filling another syringue. His eyes roamed the room, before settling on mine as HUmphrey rolled up his sleeve and carefully injected him. He soon passed into unconscious though.

"What now?" I asked, glancing up.

"Now we wait"

The others sat around or paced the room while they waited for Calvin and I to show any difference. Baby held Cal's hand while Kevin held mine. They shared occasional worried glances over our unconscious bodies.

After an hour, Calvin let out a groan. Everyone crowded around him.

"Calvin?" asked Baby, "How are you feeling?" Calvin blinked open his eyes.

"Achy. All over." he replied, "Very sore."

"That's the solution attacking the animal DNA in your system." said Humphrey.

"Well, it hurts." grumbled Cal crankily. Baby laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm just glad you're awake and not growing fur." she said.

"No, he seems to be alright, except for those lines in his eyes." said Fred, pointing, "They indicate that some of the DNA merged with his." Looking closer, the others saw small yellow stripes in Calvin's hazel (are they hazel?) irises.

"He's going to have faster reflexes as well." said Humphrey, "And the pain will fade away after an hour or two, since your system will be stronger." Kevin's brow wrinkled as he considered this.

"If you're in this much pain after one bite, then Artsy...." he trailed off as everyone looked at me, still lying on a table unconscious.

"This isn't good." remarked M4L to no one in particular. Mika shook his head worriedly.

Two hours later.....

My eyes snapped open as I cried out in pain. Kevin squeezed my hand and leaned in closer.

"Artsy?"

I couldn't answer him. The itching I'd felt before had escalated a hundred fold to a burning. It felt like fire in my veins. I stared blindly at the ceiling and convulsed on the table.

"Hold her down, or she'll hurt herself!" warned Fred, and Mika and Luke helped Kevin hold me down against the table. I choked out a sob and fought them. They didn't understand, it hurt so much. Kevin let go of one of my arms and I immediately began clawing at my skin. When Mika let out a yell, Kevin turned and grabbed my arm, pulling my wrist back against the surface of the table.

Baby approached the table slowly, gasping when she saw that the two seconds I'd been allowed a free arm had resulted in bloody scratches on my other arm. I whimpered as I tried to kick the guys off of me. I wanted to get it out, whatever was under my skin. I wanted to escape my own body.

"It's going to be ok, Arts." Kevin whispered in my ear, kissing my forehead.

"It....hurts..." I gasped breathlessly, then screamed as the pain got even worse. Humphrey quickly strode to the table, and prying my left eye open, shined a small flashlight into it.

"She's much worse than Calvin." he proclaimed, and the others glanced at my eyes. My grey irises were heavily veined with yellow stripes and the overall color, usually a medium blue-grey, was now a much darker charcoal grey. Slipping a finger under my upper lip and flipping it up, Humphrey uncovered my canine teeth, which were longer and sharper than usual.

"Can you poke at her later?" snapped Kevin irritably, "She's hurting. Inject her with something, make her drink or eat something, just stop the pain." He looked down at me.

"You're going to be alright, Arts. You're strong, I know you are. You can make it through this."

I writhed in pain, but heard Kev's words and sqeezed his hand. In the background, however, I could hear Phunky/Goondt laughing.

The others sat around or paced the room while they waited for Calvin and I to show any difference. Baby held Cal's hand while Kevin held mine. They shared occasional worried glances over our unconscious bodies.

After an hour, Calvin let out a groan. Everyone crowded around him.

"Calvin?" asked Baby, "How are you feeling?" Calvin blinked open his eyes.

"Achy. All over." he replied, "Very sore."

"That's the solution attacking the animal DNA in your system." said Humphrey.

"Well, it hurts." grumbled Cal crankily. Baby laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm just glad you're awake and not growing fur." she said.

"No, he seems to be alright, except for those lines in his eyes." said Fred, pointing, "They indicate that some of the DNA merged with his." Looking closer, the others saw small yellow stripes in Calvin's hazel (are they hazel?) irises.

"He's going to have faster reflexes as well." said Humphrey, "And the pain will fade away after an hour or two, since your system will be stronger." Kevin's brow wrinkled as he considered this.

"If you're in this much pain after one bite, then Artsy...." he trailed off as everyone looked at me, still lying on a table unconscious.

"This isn't good." remarked M4L to no one in particular. Mika shook his head worriedly.

Two hours later.....

My eyes snapped open as I cried out in pain. Kevin squeezed my hand and leaned in closer.

"Artsy?"

I couldn't answer him. The itching I'd felt before had escalated a hundred fold to a burning. It felt like fire in my veins. I stared blindly at the ceiling and convulsed on the table.

"Hold her down, or she'll hurt herself!" warned Fred, and Mika and Luke helped Kevin hold me down against the table. I choked out a sob and fought them. They didn't understand, it hurt so much. Kevin let go of one of my arms and I immediately began clawing at my skin. When Mika let out a yell, Kevin turned and grabbed my arm, pulling my wrist back against the surface of the table.

Baby approached the table slowly, gasping when she saw that the two seconds I'd been allowed a free arm had resulted in bloody scratches on my other arm. I whimpered as I tried to kick the guys off of me. I wanted to get it out, whatever was under my skin. I wanted to escape my own body.

"It's going to be ok, Arts." Kevin whispered in my ear, kissing my forehead.

"It....hurts..." I gasped breathlessly, then screamed as the pain got even worse. Humphrey quickly strode to the table, and prying my left eye open, shined a small flashlight into it.

"She's much worse than Calvin." he proclaimed, and the others glanced at my eyes. My grey irises were heavily veined with yellow stripes and the overall color, usually a medium blue-grey, was now a much darker charcoal grey. Slipping a finger under my upper lip and flipping it up, Humphrey uncovered my canine teeth, which were longer and sharper than usual.

"Can you poke at her later?" snapped Kevin irritably, "She's hurting. Inject her with something, make her drink or eat something, just stop the pain." He looked down at me.

"You're going to be alright, Arts. You're strong, I know you are. You can make it through this."

I writhed in pain, but heard Kev's words and sqeezed his hand. In the background, however, I could hear Phunky/Goondt laughing.

Mika sighed. "Well, it's good to know you're alive, at least." He smiled at Artsy.

Cal yawned and glanced at Kev, who certainly looked concerned, "She'll live." he smiled, "We should give her some time, there's no need to worry."

Kev nodded. "Yeah, you're right...I-I just..I really care about her."

M4L looked at Mika, who then hugged her.

"We'll stick together," he paused, "We're all like one big family, aren't we?"

The room became eerily silent for the following seconds.

I cleared my throat. "I hate to break the silence, but," I gnawed on my thumbnail nervously, "We have one thing to worry about."

M4L raised her left eyebrow. "Who or what?"

I gulped. "Goondt?"