Pink Pony Riders Club....PART #3!!!!!

phunkygal

"That's too bad." I said bowing my head, as the others followed suit. "Shall we continue?" asked Noko. "Yes." said artsy wiping a tear. "Well, let us teach the children new things." said Noko, picking up justy, when I picked up Kaiari and cradled her in my arms. Becky picked up Edwin, and artsy extended her arms to tickle him. We watched the guys pass the window slowing down to see us in our motherliness. Mika smiled and motion his hands to say "not yet" and I laughed and puted my lips. He smirked and they passed as a servant threw rice on them. I shook my head and continued to teach Kairi jibberish.

"No! You and Becky must teach her to walk. Now come. I will take you into the soft room so she does not hurt herself." Noko said, leading Becky, M4L and Kairi into a room that looked like it should be in a phsyco home.

"Umm... Isn't this a soft room, you know like the place they put high security nutters?" M4L asked, looking around.

"Yes it is. But it is extremely comfortable, should you want peace." Noko replied. "I will leave you to it. I will return upon tea."

"Um... Is BG okay, do you know?" Becky asked, as he went to leave.

"Trust me, she is extremely safe. She sent another text to Artsy after, saying she if absolutely fine." He smiled, before closing the door.

"I never thought I'd end up in one of these rooms. I remember my dad showing me one once though. I had to chuck that nutter that tried to kill us, Paige, in one of these once though. She was in a straightjacket." Becky told M4L. They began to teach Kairi to walk, with little result.

I have to go. Night x

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodnight Becky!

Aghhh, today, I almost fainted. :sneaky2:

They have to give me three shots/vaccines today.

one of them was gardasil anddd, ohhhh, it hurts. it felt like i had a giant bruise on my arm, then all of a sudden i couldn't see anything and i felt dizzy and the nurse's voice sounded as she was far, far, far away, and then i kind blacked out...

yeah... it certainly wasn't a pleasant experience. :roftl:

"No! You and Becky must teach her to walk. Now come. I will take you into the soft room so she does not hurt herself." Noko said, leading Becky, M4L and Kairi into a room that looked like it should be in a phsyco home.

"Umm... Isn't this a soft room, you know like the place they put high security nutters?" M4L asked, looking around.

"Yes it is. But it is extremely comfortable, should you want peace." Noko replied. "I will leave you to it. I will return upon tea."

"Um... Is BG okay, do you know?" Becky asked, as he went to leave.

"Trust me, she is extremely safe. She sent another text to Artsy after, saying she if absolutely fine." He smiled, before closing the door.

"I never thought I'd end up in one of these rooms. I remember my dad showing me one once though. I had to chuck that nutter that tried to kill us, Paige, in one of these once though. She was in a straightjacket." Becky told M4L. They began to teach Kairi to walk, with little result.

I have to go. Night x

"OK, Kairi put one foot out..." I said holding her steady as she did as told. She stood by herself, and slowly but cautiausly began to walk. She started walking faster and faster until she was at normal speed. "You did it!" cried baby hugging me. I smiled as Kairi bounced up and down iggling on the soft floor. "Oh she's so cute!" I said as she was pretending to be an airplane. We walked into the room with the others in deep conversation. "She..she can walk!" cried becky, glancing at her daughter. Everyone clapped as she did a little dance. "Now you must proceded to your training." said Noko appearing. We all groaned and began to walk outside for instructions.