The return of the penguins

Reni

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2: you look younger than your age!!!! i would say you look 24!!:naughty: :naughty: what a chance!! 24!!:das:

oh 24 is a good age...:wub2: :wub2:

I'm old too then

no, you are some years younger than me:wink2:

I dont know if it was the interview from australia...it was one where he told -I mean 5 things we have to know...

its MTV taiwan's interview- 5 things you gotta know about Mika but i think its been removed from youtube....and i didn't watch all of the parts so i donno if its the interview your talking about or not...

its MTV taiwan's interview- 5 things you gotta know about Mika but i think its been removed from youtube....and i didn't watch all of the parts so i donno if its the interview your talking about or not...

That was the name I mean.Thanks!!

Seems it's removed from youtube, cause I didnt find it.

Roxy, do you remember Mika said once he is a good liar..?!But I dont know where he said that...was it an interview in a magazine or television...I cant remember...:thumbdown:

That was the name I mean.Thanks!!

Seems it's removed from youtube, cause I didnt find it.

Roxy, do you remember Mika said once he is a good liar..?!But I dont know where he said that...was it an interview in a magazine or television...I cant remember...:thumbdown:

i donno..i dont remember either...i dont think if i've ever heard him saying that actually! :blink: *thinks and at last hurts her brain* :boxed:

i donno..i dont remember either...i dont think if i've ever heard him saying that actually! :blink: *thinks and at last hurts her brain* :boxed:

What a pity...I'm going insane, cause I think and think, but it doesnt come into my mind ...I suppose it was in a magazine...he said that and something like "should I be proud of that.."