• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shup, who you think you are eh?

:naughty:

Carmel :mf_rosetinted:

Yup thats me...Christmas monkey!:roftl:

£10 is bloody cheap!:shocked:

im renting my outfit for like £50 for 2 days!

i hope i dont ruin it...knowing me i will somehow:bleh:

50!!!!

Shiiiiiiit

thats alot lol xD

And you still are :mf_rosetinted:

meee ?hmm cold weather !

ditto

i was walking home and

and

my umbrella went inside out :tears:

some famous english band lol, my ex-classmate was in their vid :bleh:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nKAW2PY93ok i feel like i've already said this :naughty: ah well

OMGGGG she is sooo lucky!! *turns green*

She got force fed by Dougie and Harry lol!

I could have been in the concert scene in Just My Luck but the filming was in London (dam living in the North...) :thumbdown:

Its pronounced SHARN lol. Don't ask how u get that from the way its spelt haha.

And oooh is that all!! How exciting I can't wait!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Theres nowhere in my town to get proper outfits though lol.

But if it's a Christmas theme I may be able to make something up... I didn't take Textiles GCSE for nothing hehe.

Time to get creative!! (How about a Christmas version of Lollipop Girl? PINK TINSEL!!! Aaah this is gonna be ace!) :biggrin2:

Always confuses me xD

Buy it online lol xD

Pink tinsel!??!?!!!!!

wooow :wub2:

and stick a hat on top and you'll be fine xD

x

Theres nowhere in my town to get proper outfits though lol.

But if it's a Christmas theme I may be able to make something up... I didn't take Textiles GCSE for nothing hehe.

Time to get creative!! (How about a Christmas version of Lollipop Girl? PINK TINSEL!!! Aaah this is gonna be ace!) :biggrin2:

I didnt know where to get outfits from...so in desperation i went to the local post office and put a poster asking where i can...how sad:roftl:

But i got a reply...do you know where whitby, scarborough or Fulford are?

because theres some there!:biggrin2:

OOoo i took GCSE textiles ...i didnt like the folder work you had to do that was crap...but i loved the makeing lol!

OOo thats quite a good idea ...tinsel!:punk:

mm.. potatoes.. half a sausage (nice austrian one yumm :wub2: ) and err.. an omelette

ditto

i was walking home and

and

Yummyyy!!But throw the omelette to the dogs :mf_rosetinted:

Here isn't raining but it's too freezy !!!!

That why I caught a cold !:sneaky2:

Always confuses me xD

Buy it online lol xD

Pink tinsel!??!?!!!!!

wooow :wub2:

and stick a hat on top and you'll be fine xD

Yay!

I like hats :biggrin2:

And I have a month to persuade my mate to dress up.

Although if I get her to wear some colour instead of black that will be enough of an achievement lol. :roftl:

Famous ?Never heard of them :blink:

Really ?How did she appeared in the vid ?

you never said to me

mm cos she's a 'model' stupid druggie bitch :sneaky2: jokes lol.. she's literally everywhere.. she's on this poster in like every tube station and she's on a ministry of sound cd she's taking over the world, dammit.. i think i told u bout her? she wanted to be like the new kate moss or summin?

OMGGGG she is sooo lucky!! *turns green*

She got force fed by Dougie and Harry lol!

I could have been in the concert scene in Just My Luck but the filming was in London (dam living in the North...) :thumbdown:

lol.. yeah :naughty: and got to kick tom in the balls :das:

aww.. that sucks :thumbdown: everything seems to be in london eh :bleh:

50!!!!

Shiiiiiiit

thats alot lol xD

£50...thats NOT expensive...there was one that i was gonna get for like £100:shocked:

hahhaaaaaaaaaa sorry the umberella thing made me laugh:roftl: :roftl:

I didnt know where to get outfits from...so in desperation i went to the local post office and put a poster asking where i can...how sad:roftl:

But i got a reply...do you know where whitby, scarborough or Fulford are?

because theres some there!:biggrin2:

OOoo i took GCSE textiles ...i didnt like the folder work you had to do that was crap...but i loved the makeing lol!

OOo thats quite a good idea ...tinsel!:punk:

I know Scarborough and Whitby... but I doubt I'll be going there before November... :blink:

Actually I think I'm off to Scarborough tomorrow but for Geog fieldwork so I doubt I'll be able to fancy dress shop haha!

I'll have a look in Leeds on Thursday (god bless training days hehe)

And yehh the making was ace, I made a black and white dress! Its still in some storage box in school though :sneaky2:

We aren't allowed em back til November and they nearly got burnt down in a fire haha. Stupid builders nearly burnt the school down lmao.

mm cos she's a 'model' stupid druggie bitch :sneaky2: jokes lol.. she's literally everywhere.. she's on this poster in like every tube station and she's on a ministry of sound cd she's taking over the world, dammit.. i think i told u bout her? she wanted to be like the new kate moss or summin?

OHH I think you told me about her !

Luckily that you're not in the same class anymore !:bleh:

But lucky bitch !Now I'm sure she has plenty of money !

She can appear in a mika video some day !

Yay!

I like hats :biggrin2:

And I have a month to persuade my mate to dress up.

Although if I get her to wear some colour instead of black that will be enough of an achievement lol. :roftl:

stick a pink post it on her back lol xD

Know what you should do?

Hurt Her :mf_rosetinted:

=]

She wasn't by any chance in a Matt Willis vid was she?

I always thought the girl in Sorry's Not Good Enough looked like the girl in Don't Let It Go To Waste....

And wow... what a job. *even more jealous* haha. :naughty:

I know Scarborough and Whitby... but I doubt I'll be going there before November... :blink:

Actually I think I'm off to Scarborough tomorrow but for Geog fieldwork so I doubt I'll be able to fancy dress shop haha!

I'll have a look in Leeds on Thursday (god bless training days hehe)

And yehh the making was ace, I made a black and white dress! Its still in some storage box in school though

We aren't allowed em back til November and they nearly got burnt down in a fire haha. Stupid builders nearly burnt the school down lmao.

OOoo im off to scarborough this sunday...Its weird how we live so close...it would be hilariouse if we bumped into each other:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I made a pink and black skirt!:biggrin2: i got and A:biggrin2:

:roftl: