This One's For Us Girls (Part 6)

hotdlp

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they have great food and a great civilization !

hello!! :biggrin2:

yeah :naughty: although the traditional ones r strict, i enjoy it cause it keeps u on the right track etc and u have good values etc, although many ppl find some of their ways tough, even me, but it's for my own good.

HELLO :biggrin2:

but i must be off now to class again :naughty: can't wait to finish at 5:45 then i'll go home and come here to see any new pics/vids!!!

Hello Daneee !

What have you done today ?:bleh:

hiya! hmm .. lets see.. well woke up had breakfast watch tv (the making of HE) :wub2: twas so lovely couldn't stop laughing, got my sis and dad to watch it too and my dad really liked it :bleh: woop.. and errm yeah then had boring school then italian school.. how bout u?

HELLO :biggrin2:

but i must be off now to class again :naughty: can't wait to finish at 5:45 then i'll go home and come here to see any new pics/vids!!!

hiya, aw ok will talk to u later then :biggrin2: ooh you're gonna love'em all :bleh:

yeah :naughty: although the traditional ones r strict, i enjoy it cause it keeps u on the right track etc and u have good values etc, although many ppl find some of their ways tough, even me, but it's for my own good.

hiya! hmm .. lets see.. well woke up had breakfast watch tv (the making of HE) :wub2: twas so lovely couldn't stop laughing, got my sis and dad to watch it too and my dad really liked it :bleh: woop.. and errm yeah then had boring school then italian school.. how bout u?

so you don't like your life there ?

are the ppl allowed to wear shoes when they enter a house ?:blink::naughty:

Nice program !

You were here this morning !

Why did you laugh ?

Well I stayed 8 hours at university :thumbdown:

Nice program !

You were here this morning !

Why did you laugh ?

Well I stayed 8 hours at university :thumbdown:

yes indeed :biggrin2:

yeaaah only to say how much i loved the making :bleh::naughty:

cos it was hilarious! lmao.. aah just thinking bout it.. like when he gets hurt.. not that its funny :fisch: err... anyway i'm just confusing myself lol.

wow 8 hours!? what were u doing?

so you don't like your life there ?

are the ppl allowed to wear shoes when they enter a house ?:blink::naughty:

:naughty: yeah, :blink: unless ppl request u don't...but i guess it's diff from the traditional indians in india :naughty:

nah i like my life, it's just sometimes i wish that my parents, well my mum, would treat me like a responsible 19 yr old u know. like i can't use the car if i wanna go out with friends..well not yet atleast, they won't let me travel on my own (whether it be using the bus here or travel to another country), i don't go to parties but that's my choice....it's just somwtimes i wish i can do stuff and be free u know, but it's not like ALL of the time.

righty i really got to go to class now!!!

Hellooooo!!! :biggrin2:

How is everyone today? :wub2:

I've just made a Smurfscake with some of my classmates for a competition in school tomorrow :cool: We get points for doing challenges and being friendly threw out the year :naughty: The cake looks fabby, gotta show u pictures if I can get them :punk:

cos it was hilarious! lmao.. aah just thinking bout it.. like when he gets hurt.. not that its funny :fisch: err... anyway i'm just confusing myself lol.

:shocked: i wanna seeeee is it on youtube?? pm me bout it plzzz!!!!!

I've just made a Smurfscake with some of my classmates for a competition in school tomorrow :cool: We get points for doing challenges and being friendly threw out the year :naughty: The cake looks fabby, gotta show u pictures if I can get them :punk:

Hellooooooooooo!

I love it too !!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Hilarious ?!Shut up !:mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen this :

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/lille+mika/1

Yeah heavy day thursday !well i had economics ,geology ,geography and informatics (2 hours each )!and everyone is so weird at uni

Hi girls how are you ? :wub2:

I'm a bit confused at the moment .. I was in Prague and I guess I have a new boyfriend now ... he is in my class :boxed: I never thought that I could be with him... because he listens to metal and wears black clothes but he loves me for a long time now and I think it's not wrong to give him a chance because I like him he is very charming with me ! But I'm not sure if I can really love him ... But who knows maybe I can convert him into a queen or mika fan haha :roftl: :roftl: So I told him that I want to know him a bit better and that everything is a bit too fast for me and he understood :D

well I thought I let you know because you helped me a lot in the time when I was so sad because I never had a boyfriend and everything

You always help me ! I love you all !! :wub2:

kissez Celine

hiya celina!

aww thats so sweet :wub2:

hiya jassy :)

aw thats so cute, can't wait to see the piccies (if ya can get them :bleh: )

Hello Jasmin !

I'm ok !

What does that cake taste like ?:bleh:

I can't wait to see pics !:biggrin2: