Who do you think Mika is most like?

Nap In Men

Me and my mates were talkin over which 3 peeps we wud say we were most like and i found myself thinkin what 3 people i thought most applied to Mika.

So...here goes....

1. The White Rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland" :biggrin2:

i love to think that Mika takes me to his own Wonderland and i always thought that Alice's wonderland was not hers but that it was someone else's and that the white rabbit guided her through it. So, i think Mika is like the white rabbit showing us an amazin wonderland which belongs to the characters in it

2. Annie :shocked:

So i know he isn't an orphan but he is a singing, curly-haired (mainly!!!), hypo person. Also, i think this covers the child-like persona Mika has

3. Willy Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

or would Charlie be better? lol. Willy is eccentric and dresses in clothes i can imagine Mika in (lol) but, importantly, he has a good heart and good morals. also, i think this suits Mika for the some of the same reasons as the white rabbit.

i wud be really interested in seeing if ne1 finds this as fun as i have (:roftl:) and also to see what people ne1 else come up with.

Big love x

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you post a pic of "Annie" coz I haven't undersand..:bleh:

btw I think Mika is mostly like a milk shake of all the three, in different proportions:roftl::roftl:

Sorry...I don't know how 2. here is a link though:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.impawards.com/1982/posters/annie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.impawards.com/1982/annie.html&h=755&w=492&sz=59&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=jQQAAm3rgIRjaM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dannie%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLR,GGLR:2006-28,GGLR:en%26sa%3DN

Me and my mates were talkin over which 3 peeps we wud say we were most like and i found myself thinkin what 3 people i thought most applied to Mika.

So...here goes....

1. The White Rabbit from "Alice in Wonderland"

i love to think that Mika takes me to his own Wonderland and i always thought that Alice's wonderland was not hers but that it was someone else's and that the white rabbit guided her through it. So, i think Mika is like the white rabbit showing us an amazin wonderland which belongs to the characters in it

2. Annie :shocked:

So i know he isn't an orphan but he is a singing, curly-haired (mainly!!!), hypo person. Also, i think this covers the child-like persona Mika has

3. Willy Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

or would Charlie be better? lol. Willy is eccentric and dresses in clothes i can imagine Mika in (lol) but, importantly, he has a good heart and good morals. also, i think this suits Mika for the some of the same reasons as the white rabbit.

i wud be really interested in seeing if ne1 finds this as fun as i have (:roftl:) and also to see what people ne1 else come up with.

Big love x

Nice combo.......

Here's mine.

Marc Bolan for the sexual ambiguity, the gentleness, the savvy marketing of his invented self and of course.....the beautiful culry hair! :wub2:

Tom Hank's charater in the film Big.........a child in a man's body! :wink2:

The child singing star in another Tom Hanks film called The Money Pit.....he was a total diva and had his mum running around after him but when Tom's charater threatened not to like him any more he nearly cried. You'd have to see it to get it!! :biggrin2:

I'm going to be interested in everyone elses trios!!!

Well Done Nap's for this great thread! :biggrin2:

Vix x

vixenbbw is that you in all those pics??? i wanna have a cool banner :(

Big love x

Awwwwwwww....don't be sad........you can get one at the banner site shown in my siggy. It was easy........if I can do it as an old foggy.......you'll be fine! :wink2:

Vix x

Oh.............and Big Love to you too! :biggrin2:

Nice combo.......

The child singing star in another Tom Hanks film called The Money Pit.....he was a total diva and had his mum running around after him but when Tom's charater threatened not to like him any more he nearly cried. You'd have to see it to get it!! :biggrin2:

I'm going to be interested in everyone elses trios!!!

Well Done Nap's for this great thread! :biggrin2:

Vix x

I have only watched that film and have just laughed my ass off lol

Big love x