Who's your favorite group/singer?? (Besides Mika!!)

morningdew

GOODNIGHT GOODNIGHT IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER. PERIOD. Like... seriously. Top 10.

That song annoys the heck out of me. :roftl: I was in art club in high school and had to stay after school twice a week to paint, and one girl was OBSESSED with Hot Hot Heat, and she played that song constantly. I cannot look at her anymore without thinking of that song. :roftl:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohohho,just asking,just asking :bleh:

Would be awesome if i know someone loves metal and Mika...i'm a tutti frutti girl,i like to taste all kind of music :biggrin2: ,srry 4 my english xD!

I like Mika and mostly very erm, flamboyant, rainbows and glitter artists.

Then I also listen to Korn and Marilyn Manson. :thumb_yello:

I agree, Sarie. Everything about that song is brilliant. The lyrics are so freaking good!

I know! I get such a wonderful mental image of breaking up with someone.

"Along with all your records I can't stand; you never even listened to anyone of them."

I know! I get such a wonderful mental image of breaking up with someone.

"Along with all your records I can't stand; you never even listened to anyone of them."

I know, I do that too!

"You're never gonna drag me out again with all the people that were never ever even your friends! So here it is your final lullabyyyyyyy!"

:tears::tears:

:naughty:

About the "similar music tastes" thing, it's so weird how that happens. I've noticed that all of us are generally similar in most things.

It's like how I was talking with some people a while back about how we were bullied and kind of messed with in grade school, and none of us knew that Mika was before we started really getting into his music. It's always AFTER you get into someone that you start to find out that they may have had a very similar childhood to yourself and have a lot of your same interests. Maybe it's just drawing similarities, but it's really strange.

In general, the majority of the people on the MFC had some sort of problem in grade school with peers, most of us like the same music and movies, I've found people on here that have multiple interests of mine that people have always considered weird.

Sorry bout the nerd thing.....:roftl: :roftl:

I totally get what you're saying though!

One of my fav. movies is Rear Window.

Ever heard of it?

Sorry bout the nerd thing.....:roftl: :roftl:

I totally get what you're saying though!

One of my fav. movies is Rear Window.

Ever heard of it?

YES! I was talking about this with someone about a month ago. I was saying how I loved it, and I never knew that it was freaking GRACE KELLY in it until Mika. :roftl:

How fracking weird is this?

YES! I was talking about this with someone about a month ago. I was saying how I loved it, and I never knew that it was freaking GRACE KELLY in it until Mika. :roftl:

How fracking weird is this?

WAIT! It has GRACE KELLY IN IT???

I never realized that!

I'll have to go watch it AGAIN!!!

ARGHH I AM AN IDIOT!!! *smacks head with another blender*

WAIT! It has GRACE KELLY IN IT???

I never realized that!

I'll have to go watch it AGAIN!!!

ARGHH I AM AN IDIOT!!! *smacks head with another blender*

:roftl::roftl: Yeah, seriously. I didn't even know who Grace Kelly was before Mika. I knew she was a "classic Hollywood" actress, but other than that I had no idea. Then, someone mentioned that one of their favorite movies was some Grace Kelly movie, so I decided to look her up on IMDB and was like, "Whoa."

Grace Kelly played Jimmy Stewart's girlfriend in it..... :)

I wanted to be his girlfriend IN REAL LIFE.

RIP.

He was a babe. And such a sweet guy. He grew up not too far from me.

:roftl::roftl: Yeah, seriously. I didn't even know who Grace Kelly was before Mika. I knew she was a "classic Hollywood" actress, but other than that I had no idea. Then, someone mentioned that one of their favorite movies was some Grace Kelly movie, so I decided to look her up on IMDB and was like, "Whoa."

Yeah she was pretty and dead.

That's all I knew about her.

And then Mika came along.....*sigh*

:blush-anim-cl: