2007-10: Barcelon, Spain - Mika's Concert In Barcelona! I Was There

EliBarcelona

Hello everybody!!! I'm a 20 year old girl from Barcelona (Spain) and a big fan of Mika!! I was at his concert yesterday in Barcelona. At first the concert had to take place in Razzmatazz (it's a little place to make concerts, disco...) but at last it take place in Palau Sant Jordi! Palau Sant Jordi is the most big place for concerts in Barcelona. The big stars go there to sing when their tour stops in Barcelona. The concert was incredible!!!!!! :thumb_yello: 6000 persons were there!!! Mika was very happy!!! :biggrin2: I was near to the stage!!! At first, he salute us with: Bona nit, Barcelona!!! ("Good night, Barcelona" in catalan, our language!!). He said that he speaks spanish not very good and english very good, and he questioned us what language we wanted he speaked, and we said spanish :naughty: He speaks spanish so gooooog! The concert started with Relax (fantastic!!!). I don't remember exactly the order of the songs, but it was really good!!! When Mika sang Big girl, a big inflable of a big girl appeared! When he sang Happy ending, there appeared a big skeleton who hugged Mika! When he sang Billy Brown, he said:"at first, the people who revised the song to include it in the cd renunciate to put it in, and I said them..." and the public answer: **** YOU!!! :biggrin2: and Mika laughed and said that after a year, he was in Barcelona with his friend Billy Brown, and he started to sang. He sang some songs of his 2nd cd!! They are soooo gooood!!!! The last song he sangs was Relax another time, but before that he sangs Lollipop, and he and the musicians that were there were disguised with animal disguises! He danced, he fighted... it was a show!!! And then a lot of big big big balloons appeared and a lot of confetti!!! Grace Kelly was fantastic too, and old the musicians that accompaigned Mika were extraordinary! It was a magic night and a magic concert that I'll never forget. Barcelona loves Mika!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

PD.: I have photos of the concert but they haven't a sooo good quality. If anybody wants to see them and put them on the web, send me a message! Thank you for all!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-10: Barcelon, Spain - Mika's Concert In Barcelona! I Was There