where did da songs come frm??

caitlin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya..is it just me, or does mika av a load of new songs, i ad no idea that he had any new songs until today nd now i av come across 3 nd they r brill..why r dey bn kept so quite!?

Hello Caitlin!!! its best if they do keep quiet! it wouldn't be good if the album was released if we knew all the songs!

Caitlin...also could you write in complete words please?

I don't do very well with this new language.:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Suzanne:):)

they might not be new she could be on about demos and outtakes and stuff

well i don't know if they are new to u guys but they r new to people over here in Ireland...songs like holy jonny..sally...toxication..the only lonely one..etc..:blink:

That happned to me too when I first joined the MFC- Everyone was talking about songs which weren't on the CD and I was thinking "what are they talking about" but then I realised that some horrible person had leaked out the demos on the internet... something very low to do:thumbdown: . So listen to the songs if you want, but make sure you don't spread them.

Peace:wink2:

OOOO wait... 75th post? I'm 3/4 of the way to posting 100! ;)

well i don't know if they are new to u guys but they r new to people over here in Ireland...songs like holy jonny..sally...toxication..the only lonely one..etc..:blink:

Holy Johnny hasn't been recorded yet. He just started playing it at concerts in March. It will probably be on the next album.

Only Lonely One is available on the Love Today single CD.

Sally is an unreleased demo track as are probably some of the others you have heard.

those are some demos and were not released as an album. don't worry you'll catch up with everything. the only " problem" is that are so many informations and videos and pics to watch. enjoy. and welcome to mfc by the way.

here a link for more of this and in the right of screen are links to others.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhTG5yjeL0