EMAs Airing on MTV US

AKateisaKate

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill about MTV! :-) I think the reason they have all the different MTVs is that they literalyl can't fit everything on one MTV. That's why there's also MTV Hits, MTV Tr#s, MTV Jams, all their VH1 channels, The-N, etc. Here, MTV2 is on my basic, not even extended cable. So it's not that they're shoving him off, MTV2 is mostly available to the same amount of people who have MTV (mostly- I'm sorry a couple of you don't have it). But I don't know if the people who don't pay attention to anything other than the regular MTV would even appreciate Mika. They'd just think he's weird. So I think it's better off.

A bit of a wait, but we'll take all we can get here. :-) Sorry if it was posted, I've been out of the loop and there are so many EMA threads.

Monday, November 12th

12:00 AM ET/PT on MTV (1 hour)

Friday, November 16th

9:00 PM ET/PT on MTV2 (2 hours)

Saturday, November 17th

4:00 AM ET/PT on MTV2 (2 hours)

Thanks Kate. I'm not surprised that it is you who came through. :) I haven't been on in a while, but my timing sure is good. You're the best!

OOOOHHHH!!!!! It's starting right now! I was just talking to Rilo and mid sentence I started saying "OMG OMGOMGOMG" because it caught me that off guard. I had just finished watching Tila Tequilla and as I was typing I looked up and saw Snoop and he said something about the MTV music awards. :naughty: I feel so silly, I get so excited when I know that he's going to be on tv over here. I guess it's because there doesn't seem to be any sign of him over here. I'm surprised I can find his CD (even though I have to drive 30 mins.) :naughty:

Foo Fighters are on right now. :thumb_yello:

I thought this was going to be on MTV2 but surprisingly it's on MTV.

I do. haha

I like the Foo Fighters. hehe

I wish there was a tv in this room..though..

Ahh, gotcha!

They're showing the part right before Mika sings...will they show him? Will they show him?

EDIT: nevermind. They didn't show him. They just got my hopes up then quickly crushed them. :(

Ahh, gotcha!

They're showing the part right before Mika sings...will they show him? Will they show him?

EDIT: nevermind. They didn't show him. They just got my hopes up then quickly crushed them. :(

:sneaky2: MTV deserves to be sued for that.

A bit of a wait, but we'll take all we can get here. :-) Sorry if it was posted, I've been out of the loop and there are so many EMA threads.

Monday, November 12th

12:00 AM ET/PT on MTV (1 hour)

I am soo pissed right now.:badmood::blowup: :blowup: I just finished watching the EMA in US MTV and they did not show MIKA's performance. Most of of the performances were from the artists that are quite famous here. This is the reason why I hate being here. I hope that the next showing, MIKA's performance is shown.

Ummmmm you guys?

Was it just me or was Mika NOT on there? :boxed:

They gave out like what 4 awards, had like 4 songs played and then that's it. :blink: Did I some how miss it?

MIKA was there, they just didn't show him. :sneaky2: :sneaky2: I am quite pissed by it. He is an amazing performer. What the ***k is wrong with MTV