This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I gave you that one too !:doh:

no lol i was like nooo its not there, but then i managed to find it.. he's so cute :wub2: and the whole hand movements he does everytime he's speaking a different language :roftl::naughty:

Yeah blame on the time difference !

Is there morning in NZ ?!

Here is night almost 12 !

Yeah 3 gigs for meeee!

it's about 10.50 am :P

lucky indeed!

lol.. thats how much you're loved lol

aw, yeah woo hoo!! can't wait, am too excited.

how bout u? what have u been up to

what's with the "lol"s? :blink::roftl:

I soo wish I could've been there as well..! :(

Uhm.. the normal stuff, like it's become. :P taking care of the kids and spending time with my friends (..making dinner for my husband..? :blink::lmfao: )

Where is the pic ?

you mean this :

ddorf-31.jpg

yes, that one!

what one? :o

it didn't work so I posted the link instead.. :S

still.. ya likey? :naughty:

no lol i was like nooo its not there, but then i managed to find it.. he's so cute :wub2: and the whole hand movements he does everytime he's speaking a different language :roftl::naughty:

Yeah he's genius !

I received a video comment on Myspace from yesterday's gig in Luxembourg !:mf_lustslow:

It's great and he's hot !:mf_lustslow:

You are allowed to see it !

what's with the "lol"s?

I soo wish I could've been there as well..!

Uhm.. the normal stuff, like it's become. :P taking care of the kids and spending time with my friends (..making dinner for my husband..? :lmfao: )

it didn't work so I posted the link instead.. :S

still.. ya likey? :naughty:

sorry i can't help saying lol a lot :fisch: lol... just joking :naughty: lol.. oh dammit :doh: anway... aw your imaginary husband? how seet :bleh: how is it going there? i completely forgot that u were moving there.. oopsie

there was no link, but i know what pic u talking bout now, and tis indeed very very hot :das:

oh god that pic... how can cheryl not like that body! ach.. its just wow *has an urge to touch it* lol

she doesn't like it!?! :shocked: does she have eyes!?!

(hahah yeah she's prob too young to fully understand the beauty of that man :bleh: )

"has urge to touch it" xD xD

no lol i was like nooo its not there, but then i managed to find it.. he's so cute and the whole hand movements he does everytime he's speaking a different language

I know! It's adorable! :roftl::biggrin2:

lol.. either that.. or she just really doesn't like his bod.. but its so beutiful and gorgeous and sexy and... ok i'll stop perving now

:naughty:

OH

MY

GOD

(hi by the way!)

xxxxx

I'm loving the entrance :roftl:

hi btw! ^^

Let's perv together !

I'm off to bed now !

Bye !

aw bye Vanessa! Speak soon I hope! Sleep well!

its a great thing to walk into ain't it :bleh:

how are you?

getting very very excited about seeing mika again!! oh and also consoling myself because i think my 'boyfriend' slept with my 'friend' ... why is my life so much like hollyoaks?!

you? x

she doesn't like it!?! :shocked: does she have eyes!?!

(hahah yeah she's prob too young to fully understand the beauty of that man :bleh: )

"has urge to touch it" xD xD

:no: .. ah well i don't think mika needs that many people perving over him anyway :fisch:

well who wouldn't have an urge to touch it lol :bleh:

getting very very excited about seeing mika again!! oh and also consoling myself because i think my 'boyfriend' slept with my 'friend' ... why is my life so much like hollyoaks?!

you? x

HIGH 5! its just so great.. :biggrin2: oh no :blink: what makes u think that?

aw lol, love hollyoaks :)

yeah i'm just as happy as u are (bout the whole concert thing lol) am too agitated, i got to calm down a bit.. are u going to dress up as anything?

sorry i can't help saying lol a lot lol... just joking lol.. oh dammit :doh: anway... aw your imaginary husband? how seet how is it going there? i completely forgot that u were moving there.. oopsie

there was no link, but i know what pic u talking bout now, and tis indeed very very hot :das:

:lmao:

it's going great! I love it! :D

LOL it's ok.. ^^

tis.. :das:

HIGH 5! its just so great.. :biggrin2: oh no :blink: what makes u think that?

aw lol, love hollyoaks :)

yeah i'm just as happy as u are (bout the whole concert thing lol) am too agitated, i got to calm down a bit.. are u going to dress up as anything?

i think that because i saw a text on his phone from her and also another friend told me. i called him today and he basically didn't deny it. i'm not really upset because i guess i'm kind of in shock you know?! by tomorow i'm sure i'll be calling everyone i know and weeping down the phone to them ...

which concerts you going to? well the boyfirend has lost his ticket now so me and my best friend will have to decide what to be .. any suggestions? we are petite blondes ..... !!!!

:no: .. ah well i don't think mika needs that many people perving over him anyway

well who wouldn't have an urge to touch it lol

you mean other than the thousands of people that he's already got? :naughty:

Cheryl? other than that I would say.. gay women and straight men? :fisch:

hi my lovely! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

great about the concert! are you going to the dec gigs like Danika? :D

but not so great about the friend and boyfriend.. :boxed:

i think that because i saw a text on his phone from her and also another friend told me. i called him today and he basically didn't deny it. i'm not really upset because i guess i'm kind of in shock you know?! by tomorow i'm sure i'll be calling everyone i know and weeping down the phone to them ...

which concerts you going to? well the boyfirend has lost his ticket now so me and my best friend will have to decide what to be .. any suggestions? we are petite blondes ..... !!!!

oooh i see :blink: aw hun u can always talk bout it to us if u want :huglove:

all the london gigs :) u?

errrm.. hmm.. marilyn monroe? or that could be a bit common, and it'll be really cold.. hmm gimme time and i could come up with summin