This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

you mean other than the thousands of people that he's already got?

Cheryl? other than that I would say.. gay women and straight men? :fisch:

great about the concert! are you going to the dec gigs like Danika? :D

but not so great about the friend and boyfriend.. :boxed:

yeah exactly :naughty:

ah ok.. yeah apart from cheryl :bleh: .. i think with that bod he could make lesbians and straight dudes wanna touch him anytime :das::roftl:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good good, glad you're enjoying yourself :bleh: whats it like there?

oo tough question.. it's uhm.. great? :blink::bleh: It's a beautiful country! And Auckland (where I live) consists of hills and mountains! You don't walk the streets, you climb them. :mf_rosetinted: (sadly, I'm not even exagerating! :roftl: )

oo tough question.. it's uhm.. great? :blink::bleh: It's a beautiful country! And Auckland (where I live) consists of hills and mountains. You don't walk the streets, you climb them. :mf_rosetinted: (sadly, I'm not even exagerating! :roftl: )

oh wow, sounds really nice.. and peaceful :) climb them? seriously? :roftl: ok lol.. wait what sort of climbing.. theres the whole proper climbing with safety ropes and stuff (:roftl: which i doubt you're talking about that lmao) *imagines elina climbing mount everest just to go to buy some milk*

great about the concert! are you going to the dec gigs like Danika? :D

but not so great about the friend and boyfriend.. :boxed:

oooh i see :blink: aw hun u can always talk bout it to us if u want :huglove:

all the london gigs :) u?

errrm.. hmm.. marilyn monroe? or that could be a bit common, and it'll be really cold.. hmm gimme time and i could come up with summin

Yea I'm going to the dec 3rd and 4th gigs.

you guys are so sweet! when i have lots to rant about i'll know where to come ... and at least now i can seduce mika!!! :naughty:

i was thinking of wonderwoman and superwoman!

you guys are so sweet! when i have lots to rant about i'll know where to come ... and at least now i can seduce mika!!! :naughty:

oh cool :) and u get to see me and caz dressed up as the powerpuff girls lol and maybe lauren, don't know if she's def coming.

ta :wub2: tis always a pleasure to hear a nice rant :bleh: may as well get it off your chest right?

ha ha.. not if i seduce him first :sneaky2: lol

yeah that'd be prety cool :bleh: or cat woman.. tie mika up and do like whatever.. oh no wait i should be doing that, i need to seduce him first :mf_rosetinted:

aw you get to meet! *jealous* :bleh: oh well, I'm gonna go see him in London sometime. I will. :mf_rosetinted:

of course! :huglove:

LOL yes :naughty:

sounds like a great idea! :D

i'll make sure of it .. even if that means i need to hand cuff u to my arm so u have no choice but to come to london :bleh:

LOL ^^ sounds like a plan :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Planning on coming to get me right now? (or within the next 9 months or so?) I'll give you my address.. lets start with Auckland, New Zealand.. let me know when you get half way and I'll give you the rest :roftl:

oh and btw, does that mean that you will pay as well? :naughty:

LOL ^^ sounds like a plan :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Planning on coming to get me right now? (or within the next 9 months or so?) I'll give you my address.. lets start with Auckland, New Zealand.. let me know when you get half way and I'll give you the rest :roftl:

oh and btw, does that mean that you will pay as well? :naughty:

ah damn i was gonna ask u the same question.. don't think i could afford to pick u up from NZ, take u all the way back to london AND go to a gig.. pfft what kinda person do u think i am? lol

and she starts with the names lol.. well thats what cats do the lil pervs lol

no i don't i forgot what it stands for now lol :doh:

:shocked: I didn't know cats specialized in tying eachother up and doing kinky stuff to one another!?! :lmfao::lmao:

yes you do :naughty: and you forgot!!! xD

Kinky Dirty Wee Danika :fisch:

ah damn i was gonna ask u the same question.. don't think i could afford to pick u up from NZ, take u all the way back to london AND go to a gig.. pfft what kinda person do u think i am? lol

I think you are the kind of person that dreams of dressing up like a cat, tie Mika up and do dodgy things to him :lmao:

:shocked: I didn't know cats specialized in tying eachother up and doing kinky stuff to one another!?! :lmfao::lmao:

yes you do :naughty: and you forgot!!! xD

Kinky Dirty Wee Danika :fisch:

lol well why else do u think they have a nice stroll and don't come back til the evening :das: well unless they're hungry or want a drink.

ah yeah, knew it had the words kinky and dirty in it :bleh: lol

I think you are the kind of person that dreams of dressing up like a cat, tie Mika up and do dodgy things to him :lmao:

:roftl::roftl: damn.. i revealed my secret.. noone was supposed to know, you're gonna tell everyone now aren't ya :sneaky2::sad:

:lmao: aaah i really missed u here u know :bleh:

lol well why else do u think they have a nice stroll and don't come back til the evening. ell unless they're hungry or want a drink.

ah yeah, knew it had the words kinky and dirty in it lol

:roftl: :roftl:

damn.. i revealed my secret.. noone was supposed to know, you're gonna tell everyone now aren't ya

:lmao: aaah i really missed u here u know

I promise I wont tell anyone :mf_rosetinted: *doesn't remind Danika about the fact that this is a public forum* :naughty:

aww you're sweet! :wub2: I miss you too!! A lot!!

London here I come :mf_rosetinted: (in a year or two or so LOL)

I promise I wont tell anyone :mf_rosetinted: *doesn't remind Danika about the fact that this is a public forum*

aww you're sweet! :wub2: I miss you too!! A lot!!

London here I come : (in a year or two or so LOL)

lmao :doh: why tell me these things!! well.. i'm sure noone reads this thread in particular, i mean its just about mika, chicken and some naughty stuff, who cares bout that :fisch: not me :)

hehe, yey!

ah man.. you'll be ancient with grey hair and a walking stick by then :sneaky2::roftl:

lmao why tell me these things!! well.. i'm sure noone reads this thread in particular, i mean its just about mika, chicken and some naughty stuff, who cares bout that :fisch: not me

hehe, yey!

ah man.. you'll be ancient with grey hair and a walking stick by then :sneaky2::roftl:

yeah.. erhm.. me neither :fisch:

Me, an ancient walking stick of a 22 year old with grey hair!?! :shocked::blink: I don't know which of the three is the most unlikely.. :lmfao:

yeah.. erhm.. me neither :fisch:

Me, an ancient walking stick of a 22 year old with grey hair!?! :shocked::blink: I don't know which of the three is the most unlikely.. :lmfao:

wait what :roftl: as in with a walking stick.. not you are a walking stick with grey hair :blink: oh i'm confused now :roftl:

sorry i left so abruptly the boyfriend called me ..

powerpuff girls?! that is so cute! can't wait to see you guys.

its ok :) was wondering where ya went :bleh: how'd it go?

yeeah lol.. it might look a bit odd, but hey we tried :naughty: oooh i can't wait to meet u all :) this is too exciting *starts getting hyper again*

sorry i left so abruptly the boyfriend called me ..

powerpuff girls?! that is so cute! can't wait to see you guys.

no worries :original:

ohh.. how did it go? :S

wait what :roftl: as in with a walking stick.. not you are a walking stick with grey hair oh i'm confused now :roftl:

but you said that I'd be a walking stick!! :roftl:

(not that I acutally got why you said it..! :roftl:)

*wipes tears* (literally! :lmfao: )

I'm confused now too! :lmao:

its ok :) was wondering where ya went :bleh: how'd it go?

yeeah lol.. it might look a bit odd, but hey we tried :naughty: oooh i can't wait to meet u all :) this is too exciting *starts getting hyper again*

no worries :original:

ohh.. how did it go? :S

it was as you would expect it to be! him saying 'i'm sorry, i didn't want to hurt you' and me saying 'why the f*** did you do it then?!'

i just can't get my head around it .... :blink: :blink: