A collection of German articles (Düsseldorf-gig & in general)

Petra

Hello everyone...

I finally took the time to switch on the other computer (the one with the scanner) & scan some articles and pictures.

Anyway, I found ONE single article today (in our local newspaper; I also searched the newspapers from Köln but there wasn't anything in them (maybe because Cologne and Düsseldorf traditionally hate each other :blink: and we don't get a Düsseldorf one here).

So here's the article. I hope you like the picture... feel free to translate the article! I don't have the time at the moment. But there is nothing special in it - I mean, there is nothing we don't know yet (Mika is great/super; wonderful entertainer; 5,000 people; Relax; Grace Kelly; born in Lebanon; animal dance; new star; final sentence: Where is Robbie Williams?)

artikeldntitelpi9.jpg

artikeldn51107bildgm7.jpg

artikeldn51107alj1.jpg

artikeldn51107bmv7.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and two pictures from the German GQ last month (maybe these have already been posted). I hope you don't mind that I didn't cut Wentworth Miller out of the picture :wub2: (could hairstyles be more different?? :blink:)

gqtitlewv4.jpg

gqob7.jpg

anyway..in the article is only crap..i don´t know! I mean i´m german and i can say: they only wirte bad thing about Mika:thumbdown: germany! I don´t like it! :sneaky2: "it gonna be a Childbirthday-party" but it´s wrote so ironic-bad..i don´t no how to explane:naughty: