quick question!

Ceci_B

Hello!!! well my question is the next one. I was wondering if any of you know the adress....or some adresss where I can send something to Mika, or his managger. I have something special for him from me...and I was thinking "why wait until he comes to mexico?" so, if you have an adress I will be very thankfull! thank you guys!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!! well my question is the next one. I was wondering if any of you know the adress....or some adresss where I can send something to Mika, or his managger. I have something special for him from me...and I was thinking "why wait until he comes to mexico?" so, if you have an adress I will be very thankfull! thank you guys!

Sorry, Ceci_B - from what I know and in the time period that I have been a member of the MFC, we haven't been provided an address. We have just been managing by giving Mika letters, and gifts in person. :biggrin2:

Sorry, Ceci_B - from what I know and in the time period that I have been a member of the MFC, we haven't been provided an address. We have just been managing by giving Mika letters, and gifts in person. :biggrin2:

Okeydokey then! Thanks :D.....so....when you go to his gigs....how you make it? I mean...how do you actually get him to give you an autograph, a photo, a hug, give him whatever you are bringing and actually be with him like 5 minutes. How do you guys do it? 'cause I wanna know if he ever comes here :D

Okeydokey then! Thanks :D.....so....when you go to his gigs....how you make it? I mean...how do you actually get him to give you an autograph, a photo, a hug, give him whatever you are bringing and actually be with him like 5 minutes. How do you guys do it? 'cause I wanna know if he ever comes here :D

If you wait outside the venue he sometimes stops before his soundcheck and more often than not comes out after the show to sign autographs. Everyone doesn't get to meet him every single time, but usually people who have been to 2 or 3 shows get to speak to him at some point.