BIRMINGHAM 22nd and BOURNEMOUTH 28th

Yoppappop

Hey guys... As you know, in a crazy moment, i had bought tickets for all the concerts of the UK tour (almost)... i managed to resell them all one way or another, but i still have 2 for Birmingham on the 22nd and 2 for Bournemouth on the 28th left... i would for sure accept to resell them face value or give them to whoever wants them, or if someone accepts to take them with her/him to the gigs and sell them at the door ? it would be really stupid if those tickets were staying in my hands whereas everybody is looking for tix !!! I don't care for the money (not anymore now) but i don't want those tickets to stay unused :shocked:

PM me or send me an email... Birm is in 2 days :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, i had to sell mine for Brum because i couldn't get childcare. Same with Bournemouth, although i was tempted to drive there , lol!!! I wouldn't be able to get there until 7 o clock though, that's the trouble...........not unless my friend helped me out............mmm........trouble is i'd be going on my own..............*thinks*.......thanks Yop. I'll get back to you if you haven't sold them already. :thumb_yello:

Thanks yop

Same here i gave my bmouth tickets away cause of kiddies!!

I have emailed my other half in case he will get time off and let me go to bmouth, will email you if can, lets hope:biggrin2: Not likely:thumbdown:

I want to go cause its my home town:bleh:

Awwww, i had to sell mine for Brum because i couldn't get childcare. Same with Bournemouth, although i was tempted to drive there , lol!!! I wouldn't be able to get there until 7 o clock though, that's the trouble...........not unless my friend helped me out............mmm........trouble is i'd be going on my own..............*thinks*.......thanks Yop. I'll get back to you if you haven't sold them already. :thumb_yello:

hi again sara!! i have sent you a my space friend add, see u in brighton:biggrin2:

just a little update :

- i told my sister to send the Birmingham 22nd tix to Jennie for her to try and sell them for me at the door, since the day is coming... So if you're interested in them, contact -Jennie- (thanks so much btw :thumb_yello: )

- the Bournemouth 28th tickets has been sent today so my sister should receive them tomorrow... if you're interested in them, PM me and i'll ask her to send them to you next day delivery if the time is short... If not, is anyone going to Bournemouth could do the same than Jennie and sell them at the door for me, please ?

just a little update :

- i told my sister to send the Birmingham 22nd tix to Jennie for her to try and sell them for me at the door, since the day is coming... So if you're interested in them, contact -Jennie- (thanks so much btw :thumb_yello: )

- the Bournemouth 28th tickets has been sent today so my sister should receive them tomorrow... if you're interested in them, PM me and i'll ask her to send them to you next day delivery if the time is short... If not, is anyone going to Bournemouth could do the same than Jennie and sell them at the door for me, please ?

Me, sweetie, PM me if you want me to try.