This One's for Us Girls (Part 8)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girls! I have a question..

Do you know any sites where you can upload images, where the pic isn't getting any smaller?

Hello :biggrin2:

Photobucket is the only one I know where you can make avatars if that you want to do

Im 11 nearly 12 so can i b here???

x

of course you can:thumb_yello:

Hi girls! I have a question..

Do you know any sites where you can upload images, where the pic isn't getting any smaller?

im sorry i dont upload my pics onto any internet sites so i wouldnt know but im sure the other girls we'll be around soon and should be able to help :thumb_yello:

Well i went to uni every day except the weekend !Nope I haven't !What text ?:blink:

had fun? :biggrin2:

ah ok, well i text you monday but i got a text saying that your number should have 11 digits lol so obviously it didnt work! All it said was that ive got your Oyster card for you :thumb_yello:

had fun? :biggrin2:

ah ok, well i text you monday but i got a text saying that your number should have 11 digits lol so obviously it didnt work! All it said was that ive got your Oyster card for you :thumb_yello:

No boring uni !!:bleh:

But we play ping pong which is very interesting !Well the digits to call me from there were 0044 lol cause we're in different places !

Thanks !!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Gonna learn me to use it please !!!!

No boring uni !!:bleh:

But we play ping pong which is very interesting !Well the digits to call me from there were 0044 lol cause we're in different places !

Thanks !!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Gonna learn me to use it please !!!!

ahh ok maybe thats why then:thumb_yello:

yeh ill teach you, its very simple :thumb_yello:

Hey M'Darlinn :huglove:

Yarr .. youu ?

Got new Myspace Pics .. More comin When Kain Signs in .. (he has them on his memory stick)

x

wicked, yeh im great :biggrin2:

cool, are you with Kain now?