Awesomly Random!!!!!!!

cmc1112

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well' date=' i dont but Daffyd does lol:naughty:

well, i dont know what if it is called that, but he has a fear of people that hate homosexuals[/quote']

yeah, i thought so. but never thought about it.

and i am not exactly sure if i am the only one in the village i was raised...because hardly someone is talking about sexual orientation there.

that's why i moved to vienna. :bleh:

i have to go but i'll be back in 10 minutes

ok, in the meantime i am just random.

sooo...i haven't bought any christmas presents yet. i can see myself again stressing around to finally buy something. my flat isn't decorated christmas-like yet, that's bad. i love christmas, it has always been wonderful! but i am always drunk before 7 pm. (on christmas)

yep. :naughty:

i'm back!!!!!!!!!!

I have not got any christmas presents either, christmas is always very stressful but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! i love the christmas songs on the radio, i love the lights and the christmas tree...:wub2:

and of course i am going to see my family again! i wasn't at my parents' place since august! :blink:

yes! i love the christmas songs on the radio, i love the lights and the christmas tree...:wub2:

and of course i am going to see my family again! i wasn't at my parents' place since august! :blink:

I'm only 12 so i see my parents everyday:boxed: