very confused...

itsabeautifulsky

after seeing mika last monday at newcastle carling academy, i have spent every waking minute of my time listening to him and watching him in videos on youtube. then yesterday i found a huge batch of songs that i had never heard of before and were official songs, some of which were "Sally", "The Only Lonely One", "Erase" and "intoxicated" among at least 4 more.

where are these songs coming from, where are people getting them from and are they going to be released on an album?

im very confused because i know they have not been released, but they obviously have been recorded by mika at some point. are they hidden tracks or something?

thanks xx

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after seeing mika last monday at newcastle carling academy, i have spent every waking minute of my time listening to him and watching him in videos on youtube. then yesterday i found a huge batch of songs that i had never heard of before and were official songs, some of which were "Sally", "The Only Lonely One", "Erase" and "intoxicated" among at least 4 more.

where are these songs coming from, where are people getting them from and are they going to be released on an album?

im very confused because i know they have not been released, but they obviously have been recorded by mika at some point. are they hidden tracks or something?

thanks xx

Erase is on the US version of the Life in Cartoon Motion CD and maybe

some others as well.

The Only Lonely One was released as the B side to the Love Today

single. A song called Instant Martyr was released as the B side to the

Big Girl Single.

Some of the other songs you mention are unreleased demos that Mika

recorded a few years ago that he has asked us not to spread around.

There are, obviously, recordings of the songs floating around the

internet, but Mika isn't happy about that, so we try to honor his wishes

and not talk about them too much.

That's why I'm going to close this thread now -- if you have any other

questions about the subject, please PM me. thanks!

PS :welcomeani: to the forum!

dcdeb