If you're in the same plane with Mik@

Mikadmirer

Well, I'm a new member and my english is not perfect (I'm a french speaker):boxed: .

Buuuuut... I would like to propose a subject on this forum and I don't really know what kind of thread you write!

Anyway, I love Mika, I think he is amazing!

:wub2: And I can't imagine what I can do if we are in the same plane, sit down side by side!!!

What's the first thing that you will say or do :biggrin2: ????

Let's go girls/guys, tell me everything!!:naughty:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sleep. I'm not good with planes... Oh and he'd probably see me cry. I dont want to think about sitting next to Mika on a plane... The horror. :shocked: :shocked:

But of course, if I was ok with being on planes, I would probably just talk. Nothing to extravagant lol.

My first thought that came to mind should never be said :roftl::roftl::roftl:

but probably...hmm help him sort out the creams and stuff :lmao:

and be his flight attendant :naughty:

You want to be a part of the Mile High Club, right? :lmfao:

I'd watch Dancer in the Dark with him on his laptop and cry. :mf_rosetinted:

Kidding aside, I would probably be alot like Sam from 'Garden State'.

I'd just sort of laugh, introduce myself, and MAKE myself a part of his conversation. Rambling on about family stories like I do on here, making him listen to my bands, etc.

First I would wonder how I could afford to sit in first class:roftl:

Then I would probably get him to show me some airplane dance moves that he likes to do while on long flights:naughty:

In all honesty, I think I'd just pretend that I had no idea who he was and apart from the occasional small-talk, leave him alone for the most part and give him a break. I don't think that he would feel too comfortable if he happened to be seated beside a star-struck fan. :mf_rosetinted:

Kidding aside, I would probably be alot like Sam from 'Garden State'.

I'd just sort of laugh, introduce myself, and MAKE myself a part of his conversation. Rambling on about family stories like I do on here, making him listen to my bands, etc.

Yeah besides the first thing mentioned which was completely wrong and should stay private...

I'd make him my bestest friend :D

[i'm good at that]

I'd share my headphones with him and make him listen to his own songs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would start screaming and make him sign a million autographs and start crying and singing his songs at the top of my lungs :naughty: Just kidding, but man! Could you imagine? :roftl:

I CHANGE MY MIND!

I would draw in my sketchbook. Then maybe if he thought it was remotely good, he'd chat ME up. Like "Hey, nice drawing.", and I would return with the very casual "Impregnate me?"

I CHANGE MY MIND!

I would draw in my sketchbook. Then maybe if he thought it was remotely good, he'd chat ME up. Like "Hey, nice drawing.", and I would return with the very casual "Impregnate me?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lmao:

I CHANGE MY MIND!

...and that's when he'd ask the flight attendant for a seat change. :lmfao:

I CHANGE MY MIND!

:roftl::roftl:

Or you know slip in the casual thing like...

"I love ur drawings."

"Thanks you know i always get compliments on my texture i use very CAN I HAVE UR BABIES persoanl affects and it's very vibrant"

I CHANGE MY MIND!

Subtle:mf_rosetinted:

But honesty guys, really what would you do? All joking aside, all bold internet personalities aside, what would you do? I really do think that I would pretend that I didn't know him, at least for the first part of the flight. Then once we were comfortable around each other, I would tell him that I liked his music but that's about it. I think my heart would be doing gymnastics the whole time.

But honesty guys, really what would you do? All joking aside, all bold internet personalities aside, what would you do? I really do think that I would pretend that I didn't know him, at least for the first part of the flight. Then once we were comfortable around each other, I would tell him that I liked his music but that's about it. I think my heart would be doing gymnastics the whole time.

I'd have an anxiety attack

EDIT:

orrrrrrr

I would start laughing hysterically