Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can't remember which street it was !:blink: i think it was that one !:blink:

well if it was on a huuge street full of shops, most likely to be oxford street :wink2: i must teach u the most popular streets in london :wink2:

hmm, i'm surprised they only had BG :blink: i'm going there on New Year's when Relax come out, and i'll check if they do have any singles left

Hello!!

Helluuuuuuuu! :biggrin2:

Jasmin !!!!How are you ?:biggrin2:

V!! I'm great thank you. how about you?

maybe u should come and visit us lucky british people :fisch::das:

:naughty:

Naughty Daniks... u know I can't or else I would come faster than u can say Miiiiiiikaaaaaaa :crybaby:

well if it was on a huuge street full of shops, most likely to be oxford street :wink2: i must teach u the most popular streets in london :wink2:

hmm, i'm surprised they only had BG :blink: i'm going there on New Year's when Relax come out, and i'll check if they do have any singles left

V!! I'm great thank you. how about you?

Yeah oxford street it was now i remember !!!you must but you didn't speak at all with me when i was :mf_rosetinted:

Okay thanks !!!!I'd love to buy all the singles when i come !

I'm good thanks !I haven;t seen you for a long time here !

Yeah oxford street it was now i remember !!!you must but you didn't speak at all with me when i was :mf_rosetinted:

Okay thanks !!!!I'd love to buy all the singles when i come !

there are 2 HMVs in oxford street so we could check both :wink2: .. in feb.. jees thats long argh lol

i didn't see u talking to me either :sneaky2:

oh warning the GK single seems to be VERY expensive in HMV for some reason, it costs the same amount as it would for an album :boxed:

there are 2 HMVs in oxford street so we could check both :wink2: .. in feb.. jees thats long argh lol

i didn't see u talking to me either :sneaky2:

oh warning the GK single seems to be VERY expensive in HMV for some reason, it costs the same amount as it would for an album :boxed:

I've told you that I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: and you were supposed to be my tour guide :sneaky2:

I'll see if i have money for that one !How much is the GK single ?

I've told you that I'm shy :blush-anim-cl: and you were supposed to be my tour guide :sneaky2:

I'll see if i have money for that one !How much is the GK single ?

I didn't have time :sad: what can i say.. everyone wants a piece of me :naughty: i'll try my best next time.. hopefully there's enough time then :wink2:

well bring as much money as possible :wink2: lol.. i think it was like £7 :blink: but you're better off buying it over the internet, not unless they changed the price and it's cheaper, they always seem to be changing prices there