This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They may go down in price after christmas in the sales!

it better! c'mon, it's so ridiculous selling any single for that price! i bet it could sell sooo much more if it wasn't that expensive :thumbdown: who'd be mad enough to spend that much for a single?? apart from laura :naughty:

They don't sell the singles here!! *curses swedish shops*

I want to buy them on the internet but they're too expensive like u're saying, around £5 :boxed:

i think most shops in europe don't sell singles, which sucks majorly :thumbdown:

well not all of them are £5 most of them are actually like £2 or £3, but it's delivary that will start adding the costs and stuff :thumbdown:

Yes! I bought LICM the week after! I hated GK when I first heard it though!

wow really!? :o i really liked it :wub2: the vid kept coming on and my mate was like urrrgh and i was like moooooreee :biggrin2: that was a good day :wub2: i miss january 07 :sad:

But I hadn't seen the video then! I saw it a couple of weeks after! All I did was stare at the tv for 3 minutes like this :shocked:

ha ha, i don't blame u :naughty: i remember the first few times when i saw it, and he was in his red outfit i was thinking, what the hell! but now i really like it on him, everything looks good on him :wub2:

i think most shops in europe don't sell singles, which sucks majorly :thumbdown:

well not all of them are £5 most of them are actually like £2 or £3, but it's delivary that will start adding the costs and stuff :thumbdown:

Well in sweden they cost that much without delivary fees :boxed:

I really want them but all 5 will cost around £17-18, more then the album...

Well in sweden they cost that much without delivary fees :boxed:

I really want them but all 5 will cost around £17-18, more then the album...

really? oh :blink: what on swedish shops online?

wow thats really expensive :thumbdown: