This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow really!? :o i really liked it :wub2: the vid kept coming on and my mate was like urrrgh and i was like moooooreee :biggrin2: that was a good day :wub2: i miss january 07 :sad:

First time I heard GK was on the radio in February and they didn't tell what the song was called, and I remember wanting to know who this dude with the fantastic song was! Then after half an hour or so I saw him on MTV and was in total shock.... I jumped up and down and shouted "that's him, that's him"! :roftl:

First time I heard GK was on the radio in February and they didn't tell what the song was called, and I remember wanting to know who this dude with the fantastic song was! Then after half an hour or so I saw him on MTV and was in total shock.... I jumped up and down and shouted "that's him, that's him"! :roftl:

lmao :roftl: oh bless :wub2: those were good days, and near a year later, god who'd think we'd be in the place we are now :wub2: i'm nearly broke because of him, spend more time infront of the computer, and flicking through music channels just to watch him on tv :bleh:

really? oh what on swedish shops online?

wow thats really expensive

Yes on swedish online shops :sneaky2: I just went in to one and the total for all 5 singles was £20 :shocked:

and other nice things :biggrin2:

but anyway, enough drooling

*cooouuuggghhhssss* :das: :das:

:mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

lmao :roftl: oh bless :wub2: those were good days, and near a year later, god who'd think we'd be in the place we are now :wub2: i'm nearly broke because of him, spend more time infront of the computer, and flicking through music channels just to watch him on tv :bleh:

I definately have less money now! :naughty:

Yeah who could have imagined our mikafied future? :naughty:

I flick through music channels just to get to see him toooo!!!! *LMFAO*

Yes on swedish online shops :sneaky2: I just went in to one and the total for all 5 singles was £20 :shocked:

jees :thumbdown: hmm.. how much would u spend on the singles? cos maybe i could buy them, then send them to u and u could pay me back somehow?

I still get happy when seeing him on TV, like yesterday when I saw a LICM commercial HAHA :roftl:

I'm such a dork :naughty:

high 5! it just feels nice knowing they're playing him for people's pleasure rather than just your choice :wub2: and knowing that thousands of others are watching that same channel :bleh: and the mika commercials are GREAT :biggrin2: