Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhuuu and meeting these "strangers" IRL to, creeeepy :roftl:

ha ha yeah, and texting them, and talking to them online like everyday :fisch:.. ah well, i ain't complaining :biggrin2: not until i get raped or summin cos there's some pedo lurking around, but otherwise i'm fine :naughty:

well the singles are like £2-£3 each here.. anddd my dad always sends stuff through his company so i think.. i think i can get free delivery

I want the USB stick to. And how would I pay back? Do you have an account?

When I think about it I even want the US or UK version of LICM cause my album doesn't have Erase :thumbdown: ..... I dunno really I need to save up and buy them all at once hahaha xD

I want the USB stick to. And how would I pay back? Do you have an account?

When I think about it I even want the US or UK version of LICM cause my album doesn't have Erase :thumbdown: ..... I dunno really I need to save up and buy them all at once hahaha xD

ha ha, ok i'll see what i can do :wink2: i might have to end up buying 2 USBs just incase, and since they're limited edition and all.

Erm no i don't, but my dad does so u could just send it to his account i guess.

ha ha :bleh: well the american one has erase and the english one has ring ring, i was gonna buy the american one when i went there but then summin stopped me, don't know what lol.

yeah i think u should save up a bit lol :wink2:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

one leaves and another joins.. hellllooo

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hellooooo there!!! :biggrin2: How is Laura feeling today?

ha ha, ok i'll see what i can do :wink2: i might have to end up buying 2 USBs just incase, and since they're limited edition and all.

Erm no i don't, but my dad does so u could just send it to his account i guess.

ha ha well the american one has erase and the english one has ring ring, i was gonna buy the american one when i went there but then summin stopped me, don't know what lol.

yeah i think u should save up a bit lol

Wow it would really be sooo nice of you hun! Can't believe that you would actually do that for me :blush-anim-cl:

The most important is the singles and the usb.. the us or uk albums I could get later :thumb_yello:

You should have bought the US one to, bet ya regret it now :naughty:

dont talk to me after what you did on msn :(

LOL HEYOOOOO!!

i wont be here long, im being thrown off in a min :mf_rosetinted:

oh fine no problem then, u totally deserved it :mf_rosetinted:

oh thank god, bye bye! x x jokes :naughty::huglove::huglove:

Wow it would really be sooo nice of you hun! Can't believe that you would actually do that for me

The most important is the singles and the usb.. the us or uk albums I could get later :thumb_yello:

You should have bought the US one to, bet ya regret it now :naughty:

of course! it's no problem, what are my mika friends for eh :blush-anim-cl:

yeah the albums will be around for like forever :wink2:

yeeeah hehe.. hmm, well hopefully *crosses fingers* we're going again for my birthday so if i bring a bit more money i won't have to feel guilty bout buying another album :biggrin2: jee my family are gonna think i'm obsessed :doh: well i think i am :bleh:

Aaawww too bad :emot-sad:

:naughty: she didnt really throw me in a bin, she doesnt have it in her :cool:

oh fine no problem then, u totally deserved it :mf_rosetinted:

oh thank god, bye bye! x x jokes :naughty:

fight me

I'm fine :) Doing some packing, will head of to Malmö tomorrow :biggrin2:

oooooooooh, wheres that?