The return of the penguins (part 6)

Reni

Aha. If you have the chance to get there anytime, do it. It's a fantastic city.But the worst thing at all is that the people there hardly speak english..so it's difficult to talk with them.:thumbdown:

I've heard that they are also mean !

I have a neighbour who studies commercial management in Paris !

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ticket itself was £18.50 but there's a booking fee on top of that so it was £22.50 in the end!

Yup, so was mine too.

I've heard that they are also mean !

I have a neighbour who studies commercial management in Paris !

Hm...thats possible.But I was so angry when I've been there because of the language problems...

And how did you talk with the other people ?:boxed:

You've to talk "with hands and feet"..Dont know how to say in english...

How did you make your 1st pic creation?:biggrin2:

Was the pic ok I cut for you?

You've to talk "with hands and feet"..Dont know how to say in english...

How did you make your 1st pic creation?:biggrin2:

Was the pic ok I cut for you?

Haha:roftl: :roftl:

Very easy using flickr.com :biggrin2:!

It was cut very well !:thumb_yello:

Hi Doreen! Berlin was wonderful! But it was overcrowded, it seems that there was more people than in London....:naughty: And how was your day?

Really? Was there any trade fair or smth? My day has been ok.I was watching the LICM DVD again.:naughty:

Really? Was there any trade fair or smth? My day has been ok.I was watching the LICM DVD again.:naughty:

Die müsstest Du doch jetzt schon auswendig kennen! :naughty::wink2:

Nein, es ist keine Messe oder so. Die Stadt ist voller Touristen, ich denke mal, dass die meisten davon über Silvester bleiben werden.... Aber überall waren die Schlangen, die wir in London zwar erwartet, aber nicht gesehen haben. Zum Beispiel am Reichstag (da waren wir aber nicht drin) oder am Fernsehturm. Das kam mir dann so ein bisschen vor wie beim Mika-Konzert...:naughty: Aber schön wars trotzdem in Berlin, es war auch alle so schön geschmückt und beleuchtet. Auf der Rückfahrt hatten wir dann eine Stunde Verspätung, da in Braunschweig wohl ein Zug gebrannt hat.....:thumbdown:

Die müsstest Du doch jetzt schon auswendig kennen! :naughty::wink2:

Nein, es ist keine Messe oder so. Die Stadt ist voller Touristen, ich denke mal, dass die meisten davon über Silvester bleiben werden.... Aber überall waren die Schlangen, die wir in London zwar erwartet, aber nicht gesehen haben. Zum Beispiel am Reichstag (da waren wir aber nicht drin) oder am Fernsehturm. Das kam mir dann so ein bisschen vor wie beim Mika-Konzert...:naughty: Aber schön wars trotzdem in Berlin, es war auch alle so schön geschmückt und beleuchtet. Auf der Rückfahrt hatten wir dann eine Stunde Verspätung, da in Braunschweig wohl ein Zug gebrannt hat.....:thumbdown:

Ja, die DVD kenn ich bald auch auswendig:biggrin2:

Stimmt, die Silvestertouristen sind ja jetzt auch in Berlin. Daran hatte ich erst gar nicht gedacht.

So, ich werde jetzt ins Bett gehen.

Goodnight!!

Ja, die DVD kenn ich bald auch auswendig:biggrin2:

Stimmt, die Silvestertouristen sind ja jetzt auch in Berlin. Daran hatte ich erst gar nicht gedacht.

So, ich werde jetzt ins Bett gehen.

Goodnight!!

Ich werde dann auch bald gehen.

Goodnight and see you tomorrow!

nothing and what's up to you??:biggrin2:

nothing :bleh:

nothing new since i talke d to you last time?? it was a long time ago... we missed you:tears:

:mad3:

I love you but not like that!!!

:roftl:

I am not a lesbian!

i'm not lesbian!!:shocked: