Wow - that's stupidly cheap, are you for real?

I was wondering as well! Royal Mail is incredibly cheap :blink: . The post here & DHL are insanely expensive!!! :thumbdown:

I asked before, buuut you didn't reply, so HOW IS THE WEBSITE GOING!?

:fisch:

Is it going?

And have you recieved Petra's files?

If you guys still need help I'm available ...

:naughty:

Ive left the website down to ohwowitsnicka since she volunteered....i havent check in at all (naughty of me i know) i keep on planning to then being side tracked...websites take a lot of time so i dont want to pressure her.

If it isnt up by the time Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot returns to me...i will make a quick piczo site :)

Naughty you :naughty:

Does Humphy have to return during his journey around the world? I mean, he is still in one piece (yes, he is although I already had him :bleh: ) and if we upload the files for you, wouldnt this work as well?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive left the website down to ohwowitsnicka since she volunteered....i havent check in at all (naughty of me i know) i keep on planning to then being side tracked...websites take a lot of time so i dont want to pressure her.

If it isnt up by the time Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot returns to me...i will make a quick piczo site :)

*reminds to do it now*

Not pressure, just ask how/if it's going :wink2:

*waits for nicka to suddenly appear and give update*

*wonders if humphrey's thread is like aussie thread in that people miraculously appear whenever they are spoken about*

Naughty you :naughty:

Does Humphy have to return during his journey around the world? I mean, he is still in one piece (yes, he is although I already had him :bleh: ) and if we upload the files for you, wouldnt this work as well?

*agrees*

He should definately stop by with you whenever he's in the area:wub2:, but I dunno about sending back and taking longer...

*still thinks he should stop by between Netherlands and USA instead of Taiwan and NZ*

Now I have said good bye to Humphrey:tears: and he is on his way to Kalas!

He got along so fine with my dolls and I think he enjoyed his time with me and them!

He is really the sweetest little guy,:wub2: it was so hard put him back in the box, and I made him a little quilt and wrapped it around him so he wouldn’t freeze in his box.

Oh Humphy will I ever meet you again?:emot-sad:

*loves it when Oakie Doke writes like that*

:lmfao: It's always entertaining, hehe.

*snips* Nicka, turn up!

*is addicted to writing like this*

*can't stop it*

*is still waiting for Nicka*

*can't wait till Humphrey's feet get over here*

*and the rest of him too I spose*

*if entirely necessary*

Now I have said good bye to Humphrey:tears: and he is on his way to Kalas!

He got along so fine with my dolls and I think he enjoyed his time with me and them!

He is really the sweetest little guy, it was so hard put him back in the box, and I made him a little quilt and wrapped it around him so he wouldn’t freeze in his box.

Oh Humphy will I ever meet you again?

:crybaby:!

Ohhh, Humphy + your dolls, huh? :das: :das:

Lol! Awww, a quilt :wub2:

*waits for news from Kalas*

*wonders if Kalas made it back alive from skiing trip*

*wants to know all about Kalas' skiing trip*

*waits for Kalas to magically appear and give skiing trip and Humphrey updates*

*is addicted to writing like this*

*can't stop it*

*is still waiting for Nicka*

*can't wait till Humphrey's feet get over here*

*and the rest of him too I spose*

*if entirely necessary*

:crybaby:!

Ohhh, Humphy + your dolls, huh? :das:

Lol! Awww, a quilt

*waits for news from Kalas*

*wonders if Kalas made it back alive from skiing trip*

*wants to know all about Kalas' skiing trip*

*waits for Kalas to magically appear and give skiing trip and Humphrey updates*

:lmfao::lmao: (hehe, thanks)

NIIIIICCKKAAAAAAA!!!

KAAAAALLLAAAAASSSS!!!

Where aaarreeee yoooouuuuuu?

*quotes Bianca so that she doesnt have to shout out loudly to get Nicka and Kalas here to give updates*

*thinks she is in trouble*

Mature! lol

Go to sleep you...big day tomorrow...

What tf have you been doing again?? Can't I leave you alone for, ehm, 12 hours???

Oh right! It's exam time tomorrow, right? *not sure if it isnt already tomorrow in australia*

GOOD LUCK!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Mature! lol

Go to sleep you...big day tomorrow...

:tongue2:

:lmao: (hehe, thanks)

:thumb_yello:

What tf have you been doing again?? Can't I leave you alone for, ehm, 12 hours???

No.

:Oh right! It's exam time tomorrow, right? *not sure if it isnt already tomorrow in australia*

GOOD LUCK!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Tomorrow, today, same-difference. Well, it is tomorrow now. Or today. Or what? But I had one today and have a project-thing tomorrow. Or today and yesterday. Or what? Stop confusing me!

*accepts luck*

NIIIIICCKKAAAAAAA!!!

KAAAAALLLAAAAASSSS!!!

Where aaarreeee yoooouuuuuu?

I'm heeeere :D

And humprey is with me! I was really thrilled when he came... His clothes are just lovely lovely and sienna has made a felt to him. It's snowing here so I think he's really satisfied with it.

Well I think I'm alive, but really my fingers almost fell off one day... We tried to climb a high peak close to the station where stayd two days and it was really windy, sometimes 20-25 m/s... The way up was kind of ok, we had to struggle with the snow but it was nothing you couldn't deal with.

My bad didn't fit very well, look at it on the pic, I'm the green one. And I lost that thing you sleep on, I don't know what it's called in english. My shoulders really hurt...

Then, I had to go down. I was not able to feel my fingers, and I could hardly move them. I tried to put my boots to the ski but a leader had to help me, I couln't fix it with my fingers.

I cried on the way down, hahaha, and I fell and the snow was inside my pants.... hahaha I don't know how many times I fell during the way down, at least 25 times I guess...

And one day we had to go 21 km in +2 C and the 9 m/s wind was straight against us. It took about 6 hours and when we finally reached our goal the taste of candy came to a new dimiension.

10.jpg

2.jpg

3_5.jpg

vi dug those snow caverns... It was nice!

the pictures show the weather kind of well, no blue skies...

And humprey is with me! I was really thrilled when he came... His clothes are just lovely lovely and sienna has made a felt to him. It's snowing here so I think he's really satisfied with it.

Well I think I'm alive, but really my fingers almost fell off one day... We tried to climb a high peak close to the station where stayd two days and it was really windy, sometimes 20-25 m/s... The way up was kind of ok, we had to struggle with the snow but it was nothing you couldn't deal with.

Then, I had to go down. I was not able to feel my fingers, and I could hardly move them. I tried to put my boots to the ski but a leader had to help me, I couln't fix it with my fingers.

I cried on the way down, hahaha, and I fell and the snow was inside my pants.... hahaha I don't know how many times I fell during the way down, at least 25 times I guess...

10.jpg

that kind of weahter almost all the time :S..

:yay:YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! *can't go to sleep now*

Wow! Humphrey travelled so fast between you and Sienna!

Wooooooowwww! :wub2: It's sounds like such an amazing experience! What do they say? - 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" :bleh: You survived! It looks brilliant - but COLD!

:biggrin2:

Okay, I'm going to sleep now :bleh:

No.

:blink::sneaky2: ....

:lmao: :lmao:

My bad didn't fit very well, look at it on the pic, I'm the green one. And I lost that thing you sleep on, I don't know what it's called in english. My shoulders really hurt...

Ah! Good to hear you're back & everything is fine!!!! So is our little friend dressed with scarf, hat and gloves? And GIGANTIC snowboots :das:? Aww, I'd like to see that (in a picture :fisch:)!!!

2.jpg

3_5.jpg

vi dug those snow caverns... It was nice!

the pictures show the weather kind of well, no blue skies...

More pictures!

Woah! That first picture is :shocked: like dream-land or something! Everything is exactly the same colour!

And you dug snow caverns!? AWESOME! :shocked: Did you sleep in them or something? :blink:

My bag didn't fit very well, look at it on the pic, I'm the green one. And I lost that thing you sleep on, I don't know what it's called in english. My shoulders really hurt...

Added something else that I didn't notice :bleh:

I see youuuu! :boxed:

Arghh, that would have been annoying!

:sneaky2: ....

:lmao:

:fisch:

So is our little friend dressed with scarf, hat and gloves? And GIGANTIC snowboots :das:? Aww, I'd like to see that (in a picture )!!!

:lmfao:

More pictures!

Woah! That first picture is like dream-land or something! Everything is exactly the same colour!

And you dug snow caverns!? AWESOME! :shocked: Did you sleep in them or something?

:D well two of my mates actually slept in them, Iv'e got picture proof,

4.jpg

and hm it was kind of dream-land, everything was WHIIIIIIIIITE. It felt like beeing traped into an isolation cell... white, white, white, some stones and red crosses. and the sounds the wind made. nothing more....

actually there were northern lights in the nights also, but I slept while it was on the sky...

3.jpg

hahahaahaha my tecnique!!! :rofl:

11.jpg

not just white for half an hour :D

humphy has got awesome things with him!!! I tried that maoam and it was just maooooam... :D:D:D

and the heart!

and the USB! I loved that dog and paris..

I'll be the groom in a horse competition now thursday - monday, and it is close to gothenburg, the "number two"-city of sweden... I think I'll go into stockholm on tuesday, and I would really love to take some pics there... would it be ok? hopefully I can visit gothenburg too :D. I guess I'll be home late on monday, so it's no idea to send him then (the post gets the mails 18.00)...

I LOVE having him here!!! but he fell on the ground and was therefore dirty, so I've given him a bath... now he's as clean as ever :D

well two of my mates actually slept in them, Iv'e got picture proof,

4.jpg

Crazyyyy!!

and hm it was kind of dream-land, everything was WHIIIIIIIIITE. It felt like beeing traped into an isolation cell... white, white, white, some stones and red crosses. and the sounds the wind made. nothing more....

actually there were northern lights in the nights also, but I slept while it was on the sky...

3.jpg

hahahaahaha my tecnique!!!

Hahaha! Great technique!

You slept through the northern lights!?

*has just been reading that book "Northern Lights/Golden Compass" and desperately wants to see them*

11.jpg

not just white for half an hour

LoL!

I know you said this already, but I've forgotten, where did you go to do this? Was it in Sweden?

humphy has got awesome things with him!!! I tried that maoam and it was just maooooam...

and the heart!

and the USB! I loved that dog and paris..

I'll be the groom in a horse competition now thursday - monday, and it is close to gothenburg, the "number two"-city of sweden... I think I'll go into stockholm on tuesday, and I would really love to take some pics there... would it be ok? hopefully I can visit gothenburg too :D. I guess I'll be home late on monday, so it's no idea to send him then (the post gets the mails 18.00)...

I LOVE having him here!!! but he fell on the ground and was therefore dirty, so I've given him a bath... now he's as clean as ever

What on Earth is maoam??? :blink:

Humphrey in Pariiiis? I wanna seeee :tears:

Uuum, I'm not sure ... Pink?

Is Monday the day you are supposed to send him off? I guess if you won't be able to send him on Monday anyway...

You gave him a bath!! Awwww! :wub2: Did he wash behind his ears?

What on Earth is maoam??? :blink:

Humphrey in Pariiiis? I wanna seeee :tears:

You gave him a bath!! Awwww! :wub2: Did he wash behind his ears?

He went to see Paris with Melman in February :thumb_yello::naughty:

And this is Maoam, das lecker fruchtige Kaubonbon:

maoammi2.jpg

Aww... a clean litte elephant!!

I WANT PICTURES!!! AAAAHHH!!!

He went to see Paris with Melman in February

Aww... a clean litte elephant!!

I WANT PICTURES!!! AAAAHHH!!!

I wanna see! I wanna see! I wanna see! :fisch: :fisch:

And this is Maoam, das lecker fruchtige Kaubonbon:

maoammi2.jpg

"nice/tasty fruity chew-lolly" :punk: *is on a translation rolllllll*

Are you some kind of Maoam addict? That is a lot of packets to have at once :roftl:

You have cola maoam?!?!?!?!!?

OMG

*dies*

Pink, this has been frustrating me ever since you lost it.

WTF DID YOUR AVATAR USED TO BE??? :blink:

... :fisch: