Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy anniversary! in a few days it'll be my MFC 1 year!! If you see me this time you gotta say hi. I'm reeeaallly friendly, I promise =]]

:yay: Happy anniversary!!

I definitely will this time around! haha

we're all gonna have so much fun!

Shyness? Psh..that went out the door for me when I joined and posted fluently here.:naughty:

Zo-Zo, Mika_Obessed and myself will be there.

I decided what sort of "outfit" to wear. Nothing outlandish, but it is butterfly theme. Found a shirt today and a butterfly necklace to go with two of my butterfly hair clips.

And a new pair of pants, nothing crazy as I couldn't justify spending $50.00 on a pair of pants that I would only wear once.

Practicality like this is necessary for the budget ya know.

The concert is sold out.

Zo-Zo, Mika_Obessed and myself will be there.

I decided what sort of "outfit" to wear. Nothing outlandish, but it is butterfly theme. Found a shirt today and a butterfly necklace to go with two of my butterfly hair clips.

And a new pair of pants, nothing crazy as I couldn't justify spending $50.00 on a pair of pants that I would only wear once.

Practicality like this is necessary for the budget ya know.

The concert is sold out.

Psh, you are one cool mom!

:punk:

Oh - I heard about this, I was looking and looking for this thread! I don't know why I couldn't find this all day until now -geez.:doh:

Can you put a big, fat, "MAYBE" beside my name? Please & Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Oh - I heard about this, I was looking and looking for this thread! I don't know why I couldn't find this all day until now -geez.:doh:

Can you put a big, fat, "MAYBE" beside my name? Please & Thanks. :thumb_yello:

no problemo :wink2: did u get tickets yet :biggrin2: i hope u find them cuz the more at the meet up the merrier! hehehe:naughty:

Unfortunately, this New York gig is no longer going to be a possibility.

Too many loose ends around my personal/real life that just didn't seem to come together to work out. I'm remembering other priorities that need to be addressed so I can't just pick up and go at a moment's notice.

It sucks. But I can deal with it. I'm just sorry I opened that little bit of hope for anyone.

But you'll all have a blast! I've met groups of MFCers on several occassions and its the most incredible thing!!! :punk:

....Oh yeah, and that Mika fella on stage is quite a remarkable experience too! :naughty:

Within 12 hours we will be in the car heading for NYC!! Park the car walk to PAX.

We should be at PAX by 11:30 am. (That still is the meeting place, right?)

Will we be going en masse to the Terminal? I'd like to be in line by 2:00. I don't even know what to expect with the line.

I am actually having anxiety over where to be in line!!! :shocked::sweatdrop:

I may not be at PAX until 12:15 or so, but we were going to maybe swing by, perhaps look out from Boston Market, which is only two blocks from the venue to stay warm while we can and keep a look-out. And when people start lining up, we'll head over. We didn't want to set like, direct times, because if one person wants to to line up early, then we'll all want to- but if we stick in it together, we'll all work it out, and we'll all be in front and not get sick.

If we don't go crazy, I def. don't think people will be lining up that early at all (With much GA experience, lol).