Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are hard to forget!! I remember you from GMA. We didn't talk to each other but I saw you!!!

Hehe, thanks.

*Gives Lollipops to everyone.*

My dad came home today and he was like, I have Lebanese Lollipops for you! And they were Algerian Dates, which are these really sweet covered things. They're really good, but I refuse to eat them because he got them at this sketchy market. :boxed:

I got my outfit!

I don't have pictures YET but I will try to get some.:-)

That's nice. I have not dressed up for any of the gigs. But I still love him and enjoy the show a lot. He would not pay any attention to me probably because I don't have an outfit but you never know:naughty:

Hehe, thanks.

*Gives Lollipops to everyone.*

My dad came home today and he was like, I have Lebanese Lollipops for you! And they were Algerian Dates, which are these really sweet covered things. They're really good, but I refuse to eat them because he got them at this sketchy market. :boxed:

Are we getting lollipops?!

BTW, the weather is awesome today and I think we might have a chance of having a good day for the NYC gig!!

REALLY????? I hope it holds out... there is still enopugh time for it to turn REALLY ugly. and that is what scares me the most!

REALLY????? I hope it holds out... there is still enopugh time for it to turn REALLY ugly. and that is what scares me the most!

I know. We are specting snow for next week, which I hope we do, so for 2/2/08 all the snow is gone. The only problem that for ME; I need 1/31 to be nice as well. So let's just hope.

Are u done with your shopping?

• 2 weeks later...