Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting chills thinking about it! HAHA.

haha, yesss!! that keeps happening to me too :bleh: i would say not to think about it cuz, i dont want to get my expectations so high but i CANT...and most likely too late anyways, :blush-anim-cl:

count me in darlings! ofcourse im coming, just got the tickets in the mail this week!! (i actually only got them today becasue i came back from a week vacation:biggrin2: )

now, for the brunch/lunch thing, i want to come, deffinitly, so, count me in, i may have a bit of trouble to get there since it is so early, but, i wont let anything get in my way -winks-

I meant Lucy, not lovelove_me. I got them confused. *Slaps forehead*

I don't want to be sorry for sure. It is NYC, there must be a place where we can all get together before 12noon. I'm going to NYC this week just to make sure where the venue is located and I will let everyone know if there are restaurants open 24 hours. Is that O.K.?

And I know Revica, I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high for anything spectacular to happen.

yah, bad experiences with that :blush-anim-cl:

hehe, anyways, that doesnt stop me from getting excited about meeting all you people! hope i meet you, Finkster (hehe, some of the only ones im getting to know on here is you and HollyD heh...heh....no worries, ill meet everyone soon!)

yah, bad experiences with that :blush-anim-cl:

hehe, anyways, that doesnt stop me from getting excited about meeting all you people! hope i meet you, Finkster (hehe, some of the only ones im getting to know on here is you and HollyD heh...heh....no worries, ill meet everyone soon!)

Aww, yea. I always try to keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment.

Oh, I know! I really am so excited about that!

I hope I get to meet you, too!

Fellow Jersey-ite, niiice! :wink2:

Aww, yea. I always try to keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment.

Oh, I know! I really am so excited about that!

I hope I get to meet you, too!

Fellow Jersey-ite, niiice! :wink2:

hahaha deffinitly! :punk:

-highfives-

what part you from? North Jersey or South?

Of course I have!

That's about 30-40 minutes from here.

I live near Newark, you wouldn't know the name of my town. hah

haha, well, i always pass by newark and my sis goes to college in NJIT there :thumb_yello:

thats awesome, lol yay! i love jersians! -hugs all jersians in group hug- :wub2:

haha, well, i always pass by newark and my sis goes to college in NJIT there :thumb_yello:

thats awesome, lol yay! i love jersians! -hugs all jersians in group hug- :wub2:

That's really cool! I have a lot of friends who go to college there!

haha :huglove:

I have to go, but I'll probably be back later. :)

Bye, happy new year!

I AM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: haaaaaaaaa sigh of relief I cant believe I actually lasted a week with out the MFC because I didnt have a computer I probably played his album on my ipod twice a day! hehehe my parents were threatening to take away my tickets if i said his name again!!! heheheh:blush-anim-cl: so just to be sure the list is:

I <3 MIKA!!!

dcdeb

lucy

cheeseygoodness

finkster

hollyd

mika obessed

revica

any one else i am getting confused cuz other people are talking on this thread but i dont know if they are going?!!?!?!:shocked:

That is kinda a shame.....

there are 34 MFCers going to the concert... and that is ALL that are gonna attend the brunch.... WHAT PARTY POOPERS! :boxed:

well....i guess its good news for whatever restaurant :roftl:

well....i guess its good news for whatever restaurant :roftl:

I guess that is one way of looking at it..... but, they are not going to get off that easily cause those of us that ARE gonna be there are going to bouncing off the walls!!!!! POOR RESAURANT EMPLOYEES!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!!! :biggrin2: