Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump: Us crazy girls coming from Montreal Canada made our hotel reservation yesterday! We'll be arriving by bus at 7h30 am the day of the concert! This will be our 3rd Mika gig in a week :punk:

LUCKY DUCKYS! Well, it is my first Mika gig EVER.... so watch OUT! :bleh:

Yeah, like it is ever going to happen! We have an Attorney here named Mike and today I was typing something for him and I put MIKA istead.... see where my mind is.... and even as I was typing this, I wrote MIKA instead of Mike and had to go back..... I am SUCH a tard!

Yeah, like it is ever going to happen! We have an Attorney here named Mike and today I was typing something for him and I put MIKA istead.... see where my mind is.... and even as I was typing this, I wrote MIKA instead of Mike and had to go back..... I am SUCH a tard!

:roftl: no, ur such a genious :roftl: i mean, common, anyone named Mike SHOULD be named Mika :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha omg i do that soo much especially since my brothers name is mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe just then i typed mika instead of mike no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha omg i do that soo much especially since my brothers name is mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe just then i typed mika instead of mike no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Join the club :cool: