I will see you all in February.

I'm not going to be able to use the internet until February and I wanted to say a proper goodbye as you're all so important to me.

I came here in February of last year and I made some really treasured friends. MFC has provided me hours of entertainment and in my time of need (and there have been many) I have turned to all of you and to the thought of Mika to sustain my sanity :P

You know, it never really occured to me how much I needed the MFC until yesterday when I found out I couldn't access the net for the rest of the month and I lay in bed last night and thought of all the things I'm going to miss about being on here.

It is really a pleasure and an honour to be a part of MFC and I wouldn't exchange my experiances here for anything in the world.

Thank you to everyone on the gay thread as I think it sort of became my "home thread" since Aurelien started it.

The Pink Pony Riders for excersizing my creative ability and being such great people.

Anyone who has posted on my threads and not left me hanging (:D)

And last but certainly not least is everyone else here. For suporting Mika, for making MFC such a wonderful place and simply for being yourselvs.

Fully aware I'm not dying or anything and that I'm only going away for a month but I just needed to get some things of my chest before I go.

And also, thank you SO much, Mika, for if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have the MFC and it's genious members to talk to.

I love you guys! :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic