HOTSEAT V2: 1/7 annabelle!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How did you first hear of Mika, and did you like him right away?

2. Which Mika song is your LEAST favourite, and why?

3. Besides Mika, what do like to listen to?

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

5. If you had to say 1 nice thing about yourself in a job interview, what would you say?

1. How did you first hear of Mika, and did you like him right away?

2. Which Mika song is your LEAST favourite, and why?

3. Besides Mika, what do like to listen to?

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

5. If you had to say 1 nice thing about yourself in a job interview, what would you say?

1. I found a youtube link on one slovenian forum. Usually I never check those links (I'm too lazy) but I did check that one. I liked it from the very first second. I should've gone study later, but I had GK stuck in my head so I went back on line and spent the whole day listening and watching the video.

2. Wow, that's a hard one, because I really like all of them. Maybe Over my shoulder- because it's so sad and I have to be in the mood to listen to it.

3. I like rock music, more or less. I love Coldplay, Billy Talent, Fall Out Boy, The View, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Green Day, Linkin Park, The Killers, MCR,...I also like Shakira and Juanes.

4. We would all understand and speak every single language there is in this world.:bleh: And I really wish that people would be more open-minded and not so ignorant.

5. No idea, honestly.:blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: Hiya Annabelle !!!

How has Mika changed your life ... (if at all) ???

If you were to identify with (or be) an animal ... which one would it be ???

What is your dream lifestyle/job/career ???

What does MFC mean for you ... ??? :wub2:

:biggrin2: Hiya Annabelle !!!

How has Mika changed your life ... (if at all) ???

If you were to identify with (or be) an animal ... which one would it be ???

What is your dream lifestyle/job/career ???

What does MFC mean for you ... ??? :wub2:

Hiya!:)

1. Well, I'm one of those who can say that Mika's changed their lives. Or at least I can say that his music helped me through some difficult times. Here's something I wrote about how his music affects my life- http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3873.

2. I would be a cat. I love cats and beside, if I had a life of my cat that would mean lots of sleeping, eating and everyone would be absolutely mad about me.:naughty:

3. Oh...gosh...this is such a tricky question. I feel dumb. I'm 22 and I still have no idea what I want to do in my life. I'd love to do something that requires lots of travelling, though.

4. A great place with really very nice people. It's like my second home.:wub2:

Hiya!:)

3. Oh...gosh...this is such a tricky question. I feel dumb. I'm 22 and I still have no idea what I want to do in my life. I'd love to do something that requires lots of travelling, though.

:wub2:

:thumb_yello: Cool hunny !!! I'm 46 ... & still don't know what/who I wanna do/be when I grow up !!!!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2::roftl: