HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TJ Hughes!!

Cool, is it any good there? when I am up at uni I work for a temping agency and so far I have done some waitressing for a posh hotel for a wedding, child care and a kid's nursery and washing up for 5 hours at Farnham Castle (suffice to say that was my least fave job, my hands were awful by the end)

So, will prob be working next weekend, the more money the better!!!

Cool, is it any good there? when I am up at uni I work for a temping agency and so far I have done some waitressing for a posh hotel for a wedding, child care and a kid's nursery and washing up for 5 hours at Farnham Castle (suffice to say that was my least fave job, my hands were awful by the end)

So, will prob be working next weekend, the more money the better!!!

It's ok I suppose! The pay is alright!

Are you looking forward to it?

Yeah looking forward too seeing all my mates at uni and strangely enough looking forward to the lectures, it is getting kind of repetitive and boring at home so we will good to get back into a routine again!!!

Yeah looking forward too seeing all my mates at uni and strangely enough looking forward to the lectures, it is getting kind of repetitive and boring at home so we will good to get back into a routine again!!!

When I finish I'll be off for 3 weeks and I'll want to go back again!

-pokes head in one last time-

ill miss you all! :wub2:

jeez, lol, im GOING to be leaving for 2 days and im missing you all already! :naughty:

:huglove: Holz, ill talk to you as soon as i possibly can!

(it was a pleasant surprise for me to find out i actually have 10 min. at home before having to leave :thumb_yello: )

Be nice to the BIGboss, luv!! :naughty:

those of you who have my cell, keep me updated on whats new here :naughty:

See you all soon! i hope that when i come back ill see more newcomers to these 'ere cRaZy thread :naughty:

I finish in March so I'll be bored for a long time! :naughty:

Yeah I finish March 14th and go back two weeks later!!! but at least I have plenty of mates down south to catch up with during my hols!!! I suppose living where u go to uni means that u see all ur mates whenever so there is no difference except for uni!!! If that jus all made sense!

Hey Kittiz!!

save some alcohol for me :roftl:

pfft, getting drunk in the middle of the week...lucky :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

lol, I got way way too drunk last night, will not be drinking that much for a while(although I am going back to uni on sunday so who knows?? lol) I'm gonna miss u not being on!!! :tears: hope you come back soon!!!

:)

moo Moo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi again!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I finish March 14th and go back two weeks later!!! but at least I have plenty of mates down south to catch up with during my hols!!! I suppose living where u go to uni means that u see all ur mates whenever so there is no difference except for uni!!! If that jus all made sense!

I finish on the 14th too!