WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

OH GOSH! I can just picture all of you girls on the plane together....

MIKA MIKA MIKA~ don't you EVER get tired of talking about Mika? :bleh:

No actually,I rarely tire of speaking about him but I dont do it 24/7 I speak about other things! Hows u?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha y u r not man enough! lol jkjk haha i can only imagine one 14 year old boy versus 34 crazed (mostly) mfc girls!! that would be one heck of a sight! :roftl:

That would be quite funny! awww...u should have gone Ironman to the gig it is such fun and a great time!!!

OMG OMG OMG, my brother is at MIKA's Concert RIGHT NOW he texted me saying this:

ring ring, is that u on the fone?

:woot_jump: omomgomg!!! im soo happy and envious of him!! i hope he has fun, takes lots of pictures for me!!! -cant wait till he send me-

i WUB my brother!!!! :wub2:

OMG OMG OMG, my brother is at MIKA's Concert RIGHT NOW he texted me saying this:

:woot_jump: omomgomg!!! im soo happy and envious of him!! i hope he has fun, takes lots of pictures for me!!! -cant wait till he send me-

i WUB my brother!!!! :wub2:

awwwwwww thats soo sweet i wish i could say that about my brother lol!:roftl: omg be sure to put the pics he takes on here i wanna see them! and how are u doing??? i have to still do 2 journal entries by tomorow and math and global and science hw!!!!! y do i procrastinate so much :crybaby:

Ouuuuch :o

So now you have to be there all the time, right?

I'm not sure, I think so

Its gone up a percent because I was good and went in to most of the lessons this week

I did have a couple of weeks of for medical reasons which are a bit on going... its not something curable, if you know what I mean

I have the meeting on tuesday Eeeeek

How come your brother is at the concert and not you Revica?