WARNING: Rambling may occur

HollyD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: ani pashut lo mevinah lama anishim chayevim ladaat echad o hasheni, kodem kol, ze lo kol kach chasuv li, shehu yehiye mashehu, aval gamken...mi amar she af echad lo yachol lehiyot gam vegam? stomeret "bi"

So the riddle is solved? Gam ve gam? :naughty: Ani choshevet she hu lo ze ve lo ze, she hu pashut ohev et tzaatzuim ve zehu?? Ma at omeeret? :naughty:

post-7047-14298367459_thumb.jpg

So the riddle is solved? Gam ve gam? :naughty: Ani choshevet she hu lo ze ve lo ze, she hu pashut ohev et tzaatzuim ve zehu?? Ma at omeeret? :naughty:

hahaha, kmo yeled katan, adain lo yodeah she banot hem mashehu acher chuz mi achayot veimma

:roftl:

...:bleh:

oh right to answer your question:

English ---> fluently

Hebrew ---> fluently

Spanish ---> the language i take in school

Japanese ---> self taught between myself and friends...

:shocked: Oh god...

Muy, muy bien. Tienes talento...

And I thought I was good :blink:

We speak Hebrew. But I think we urgently need some quality Arabic :naughty:

And let me send you a big ratio of of chalaal love to you Billy in Egypt!

quality arabic you say? i should bring in my sister :roftl: she took arabic for a few years as a language

...:bleh:

oh right to answer your question:

English ---> fluently

Hebrew ---> fluently

Spanish ---> the language i take in school

Japanese ---> self taught between myself and friends...

wow that's so cool! i only speak two and a half languages :bleh:

We speak Hebrew. But I think we urgently need some quality Arabic :naughty:

And let me send you a big ratio of of chalaal love to you Billy in Egypt!

Niiice:naughty: Hebrew actually SOUNDS a bit like Arabic when spoken.. I think I need help with my Hebrew too:wink2:

Haha thanks:punk: Right back at ya :bleh:

Mashehu kaze.. Ulay hu lo jeda le-olam? Ani pashut lo yodaat ledamyen oto ym isha, lo yodaat..

gam ani lo yodaat....ha emeti, im ani KEN roah oto im mishehu/hi az ani lo yodaat im ze tov o lo, ani kodem kol rotza ladaat hakol alehah, ve lifgosh otah, ve rak az lehasher otam beyachad! :roftl: :roftl:

Niiice:naughty: Hebrew actually SOUNDS a bit like Arabic when spoken.. I think I need help with my Hebrew too:wink2:

Haha thanks:punk: Right back at ya :bleh:

Chabibti, why don`t you teach us something in Arabic? Like some rude words. No no, I want something sweetly sweet tonight.. Chub, chabibi, chabibti..

And yeah you are right, Arabic and Hebrew are actually very close languages, both are semitic, why cousins always hate each other??

Salaam, ahlaan..

Chabibti, why don`t you teach us something in Arabic? Like some rude words. No no, I want something sweetly sweet tonight.. Chub, chabibi, chabibti..

And yeah you are right, Arabic and Hebrew are actually very close languages, both are semitic, why cousins always hate each other??

Salaam, ahlaan..

Chabibti = my dear? (ie habibti in Arabic?):naughty:

Haha true true.. Ahlan habiti:bleh: Ezzayek (Egyptian)/Keif halik (proper Arabic)?

Hey everyone!!! i wont be on for a wayyyyy long time cuz i am off to paris tomorow afternoon and i still havent packed or finished my homework:shocked: but i might go on once just to see if my drawing got to danika :wink2:

Ohh, we will miss you! When are you back home? :)