• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heyy :)

how are you?

Good thanks, I am working on my poems at the mo, am determined to get them finished before the 25th so I have 19 days to go but I also wanna make them into a book so I suppose I have about 16 days which gives me 3 days to make them look nice! what u been up to???

is that like the im radio thing that aol has on ur buddy list??? i have never heard him on there i am planning on calling into my radio station and ask if they can play him but i always forget:blink:

Yeah, that is the radio ;-) music.aol.com... radio :-)

Yeah, do that!! Holly said she did that a lot of times but they don't want to :sneaky2:

Good thanks, I am working on my poems at the mo, am determined to get them finished before the 25th so I have 19 days to go but I also wanna make them into a book so I suppose I have about 16 days which gives me 3 days to make them look nice! what u been up to???

that's so exciting!

i didn't realise there were only 19 days to go! i'm not even sure i'm going yet.. i hope i do!!

omg, i have a picture w/ Holly, and i compared how tall i am to her, with the picture of her and Mika, so now i know how tall i am compared to Mika!! omg..hes perfect height!! i mean, there's a huge difference, but just perfect if i go on my tippy toes, and he slouches down just a little.... :wub2::blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

hey guys!

I am here but am pretty tired, I did not sleep at all last night so I have now been awake for 34 hours!!! ouch! how is everyone???

Liz x

oh godd Liz why were you up for so long! you really need to sleepp!

HI LIZ!!!!! Hi everyone!!!! I am here for a moment, but about to go home for the night! I am still floating around in the clouds! aaahhhh!!!! :wub2:

awww luckyyy:wub2: we're all happy for youu:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks! I am gonna die when it is time for you guys to see Mika! I want to come~! All day I have been thinking about hopping a plane to Utah, to see him tonight! If it was AT ALL possible.... trust me - I would be there!

Waiting in line at the venue for over 16 hours was CRAZY, but not that bad! Looking back on it NOW... I do not know how I did it in the COLD! I did not even have a jacket on! Mika kept me WARM! :wub2:

lol, I stayed up til 4am and didnt realise the time so I thought I might as well stay up all night so I did. I had a lecture this afternoon so I have been having lots of caffeine all day so that I wouldnt fall asleep! I had pro plus (caffeine pills), diet coke and red bull, I think I took too much earlier cos my hands were shaking really badly and couldnt type properly, lol! BUt is all right now, and I jus about stayed awake during my lesson! But yeah so basically I havent slept since Wed night! whoops!

Btw, Hi Holly, glad to hear your are still floating about, I know the feeling, I was like that when I saw him in November, and I am sure I will be in a few weeks time!!!

How was everyones day?

lol, I stayed up til 4am and didnt realise the time so I thought I might as well stay up all night so I did. I had a lecture this afternoon so I have been having lots of caffeine all day so that I wouldnt fall asleep! I had pro plus (caffeine pills), diet coke and red bull, I think I took too much earlier cos my hands were shaking really badly and couldnt type properly, lol! BUt is all right now, and I jus about stayed awake during my lesson! But yeah so basically I havent slept since Wed night! whoops!

Btw, Hi Holly, glad to hear your are still floating about, I know the feeling, I was like that when I saw him in November, and I am sure I will be in a few weeks time!!!

How was everyones day?

:shocked: Uhhh.... o.Ô

Go to bed girl! (before you faint :boxed: I need someone to stay with in London, you know!! :glasses2: )

Thanks! I am gonna die when it is time for you guys to see Mika! I want to come~! All day I have been thinking about hopping a plane to Utah, to see him tonight! If it was AT ALL possible.... trust me - I would be there!

Waiting in line at the venue for over 16 hours was CRAZY, but not that bad! Looking back on it NOW... I do not know how I did it in the COLD! I did not even have a jacket on! Mika kept me WARM! :wub2:

aww mika's very lucky to have speople who love him so much

oh wow!! 16 hours?! whyy?

How was everyones day?

lol that's crazy!! you should try n go to bed soonn..

my day was okay i guess.. a bit boring tho.. unlike yours:bleh:

:shocked: Uhhh.... o.Ô

Go to bed girl! (before you faint :boxed: I need someone to stay with in London, you know!! :glasses2: )

Lol, dont worry I won't faint, and if I do I am sitting on my bed anyway so wouldnt matter so much! I am fine, surprisingly, I do not feel really exhausted like I was earlier, jus slightly tired! do u reckon I should try and stay up for 48 hours? :wink2: