any mikalicious clothes?

chupa_chups

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sooo f***ing pissed this summer when i was in france i saw a really cute pair of skinnies in a store and they were bright orange! and only 10 euro! they fit me perfectly but my friends said i would never wear them and that i looked rediculous in them!!!!:sneaky2: and i am soo pissed at myself for not getting them!:thumbdown:

awww you should have gotten them!!! My parents and friends are really conservative, so anything funky or mika-esque would be frowned upon by them. Basically, I can't wait til college!!! AND AND AND there's an UO right down the street from my school!!! hahaha I'm going to be SO broke. :naughty:

awww you should have gotten them!!! My parents and friends are really conservative, so anything funky or mika-esque would be frowned upon by them. Basically, I can't wait til college!!! AND AND AND there's an UO right down the street from my school!!! hahaha I'm going to be SO broke. :naughty:

your parents would'nt approve of Mikaish clothes?!? Aww, thats mean!

But they are just colourful really, so why not?!?!

So I reallly want those red skinny jeans from forever 21 but it says the sizes are 26, 27, and 28. Are those like American sizes? I really hope they aren't..

I've gotten a pair of red skinny jeans for 10 dollars or something cheap like that at Old Navy a bit after Christmas. Try looking in your nearest Old Navy store, they might have a couple clearance pairs floating around!:thumb_yello:

They also had other colours like magenta, teal, navy blue, brown. I picked up the magenta and teal ones. They were on clearance as well. I love sales!

Those sound pretty :) I just checked the old navy website and they didn't have any. The nearest one is an hour and a half away. I really like the forever 21 ones though.

I figured it out...they're waist sizes.

$29.80

47291668-01.jpg47291668-02.jpg

--Jack

They're so pretty :)

i really like the bag it is adorable and i also love the the accessories but the jeans are a bit out of my price range lol i try not to spend more than 45 dollars on jeans hehehe :naughty: but i have to say they are very cute :wink2: