Kalan Porter, Anyone?

uhsofamous

Heyy there everybody!

Kalan Porter was the CI Season 2 Winner. After he won he came out with his 4x Platinum CD 219 Days( best selling Canadian Idol winnerever!). Recently his 2nd album Wake Up Living came out. Its beautiful but quite differnt from his first album...

OH AND IM GOING TO HIS CONCERT ON FEB. 28!!

32658313.jpg

kalan-640.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDRRktJOdXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzAPSZKu37E&feature=related

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You guys should have heard him before canadian idol. He used to do these intimate accoustic sets with another guy from where we are from that is in a cover band. They would do anything from Neil diamond ( sweet Caroline, ba ba ba) to CCR, to Rolling stones..... I still go and watch the other guy and his buddy all the time as they still play locally!! too bad Kalan doesn't still do that type of thing it was a real treat!

You guys should have heard him before canadian idol. He used to do these intimate accoustic sets with another guy from where we are from that is in a cover band. They would do anything from Neil diamond ( sweet Caroline, ba ba ba) to CCR, to Rolling stones..... I still go and watch the other guy and his buddy all the time as they still play locally!! too bad Kalan doesn't still do that type of thing it was a real treat!

really! wow, i wish i would have known abou him but atleast i do now!